Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy 37th B-day Gaydup:

stymie

WTF...Slick slider just sent this shit:

11-12-2004 02:35 PM you filthy whore..stop posting other people's reputation points..you are a dirty filthy whore...i cant believe you...ill spit on you ..you worthless piece of shit <slickslider>

Me and Mystic just exchanged several PMs and talked about that. I was at work from 8 to 430 and do not have internet access from work. She knows that I did not send that rep and she and I both know that there are some fucked up people who like to say shit to bother other people, and hide behind someone else's forged name.

Me and Mystic just exchanged several PMs and talked about that. I was at work from 8 to 430 and do not have internet access from work. She knows that I did not send that rep and she and I both know that there are some fucked up people who like to say shit to bother other people, and hide behind someone else's forged name.

That shit is always going on around here. It's pretty fucked up.

Agreed. I use to take them to heart. But it just text. So fuck it. Have fun with it. Give it back. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

You can't give it back if you don't know who gave it to you. Truthfully, I learned how ridiculous it is to let someone like that affect me and ruin my time on the boards. Fuck them. I just don't like that their stupid negativity lowers my Rep #.

You can't give it back if you don't know who gave it to you. Truthfully, I learned how ridiculous it is to let someone like that affect me and ruin my time on the boards. Fuck them. I just don't like that their stupid negativity lowers my Rep #.

Just give it back to whoever you think it is. Good or bad. you dig?