Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander review

I had absolute no intention of going to this until at 1230 I heard a friend had some extra comps. Haven't been to Crobar since the free Tues party, I had a really good time. It's funny, whether I pay to get in or not, I always drop so much $$ there, but what the hell....

Saw Gabe which was a nice surprise, Mask, nice to FINALLY meet you brother.

Music was on point the whole time, I thought Sander did a really good job, although Crobar's system is great if you're in the middle, if not it didn't really fill the place for me. I was w/ a group of friends who were all having fun, so that made me really happy..... I left around 5ish when the music was really taking off, but the chic I was w/ was dying b/c she had heels on since 7am and had been a real trooper. I would've loved to stay tho, the later it got, the better the music was. All in all great nite, I don't know what the hype is about the DVD/CD players tho....

Anyone?

yo eric it was a suprise seeing you there lol. And i dont know the HYPE or diference of the cds dvds blah blah blah. Right now im at work and i must say i had a blast. This being my forth time hearing sander and hes 2 for 2 defintely made up for last time. Musically iwas having a blast hearing the music take control of my body and making me move. And crowd wise it was way better than the last time i was at crobar which was a plus. And so many people were out from every messege board it was insane. More importantly, CHRIS and KAI did such and amazing job openign up. From the minute i walked into that place and saw KAI up there i didnt stop dancing.Hopefully they will open up for sander again in a few months.Good seeing everyone and meeting new people bday peoiple danced there asses off, and i think WE all had fun. Eric sunday if yor free PM me. Will write more once i settle in or something. Cause right now im at work and i cant think to much ort soem reason. Oh yeah for those who were like WOW YOU HAD HAIR (cause i took off my bandanna) of course im not bald, but i have natural short spiky hair and i dont wanan look guido like lol.

I am sorry but I have to vent.

BIG FUCK YOU TO CROBAR !!

I'll never set my foot in that shithole ever again. Fucking dickhead at the door would not let me in because I was wearing a t-shirt. Nice way to treat your patrons and real music heads you fuckers. I've never EVER had problem getting in and now this prick tells me I have to wear button down shirt to get in. I came all way from uptown in such shity weather to see one of my favorite djs and then I get treated like that.

SCREW YOU CROBAR YOU FUCKING BOTTLE SERVICE CHEESE FACTORY!!

wow that really sux that u had problems gettin in luke! had a blast last night! so glad i went to hear sander spin.....it was gr8 seein every1 again, kim n leo u guys :rock:

mask, gabe, matt, drew, arg, betty, n brandon gr8 seeing all u guys!

it ws deff nice meeting mikey999999 again! nice moves hun!

it was gr8 meeting new ppl! and last but not least emjay....like always disappearing, thx again sweety for everything! ur crew :rock:s

.............nice meeting mikey999999 again! nice moves hun!..........................

hahahahahahahahaha

Mike9765876565435435435987698787656547647654886547636434

LOL

Nice too see you guys too!! :)

and everyone came out!!

I didnt have a problem with my clothing and didnt wait on that fucking line in the snow (do they reeeeeally have to hold the line when its that cold?), but quite a few people that were in our group did and i even heard stomps didnt get in at all. 1st guestlist i was on was complete bs, im not going to drop any names yet but it was a complete flake and has flaked before, my "backup" list worked again and everytime like a charm.

Nice to see sooooo many old faces i havent seen in a while :)

finally made it out to see sander, and i was def impressed, i wanted to stay longer but ended up leaving at around 330. that's the price you get for getting shitfaced thurs night. anyway, still had a good time while there, he was dropping some hot tracks, and the system in there of course makes it worth it. i gotta go digging through my live sets to find out some tracks that i heard him drop, i've heard them before but as usual don't know the names.

i do have to disagree on the opening djs though. when we got there the asian kid was on (im guessing kai), he was pretty good, kinda mellow beats, his mixing was good though i can't say anything about that. felt bad for him when the music stopped, i have no idea what happened, but it seemed like he was really buggin out, lol. anyway, when the other guy went on, omg, i was counting down the minutes till sander went on. i did not feel his track selection AT ALL.

anyway, good night overall though, as for the door drama that sucks if people didn't get in. i don't really know why, my friend got in with a tshirt and a AE hat on absolutely no problems. and we got comps of course, don't remember the last time i had to pay to get into crobar. sooo, good times, good times.

I am sorry but I have to vent.

BIG FUCK YOU TO CROBAR !!

I'll never set my foot in that shithole ever again. Fucking dickhead at the door would not let me in because I was wearing a t-shirt. Nice way to treat your patrons and real music heads you fuckers. I've never EVER had problem getting in and now this prick tells me I have to wear button down shirt to get in. I came all way from uptown in such shity weather to see one of my favorite djs and then I get treated like that.

SCREW YOU CROBAR YOU FUCKING BOTTLE SERVICE CHEESE FACTORY!!

had the same problem,

the dickhead at the door told me i was underdressed for the event

fucking joke

I'm surprised to hear about all this door drama, I've always found the staff at Crobar to be extremely impressive and respectful. I got in w/ orange shoes and a t-shirt, so I don't know... I didn't roll in till about 3 tho, maybe had something to do w/ it?

AND BTW THE WEATHER WAS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!

ahhhh shit...there i go again my fucking back is killing me from all that dancing :mad: but either way i had a blast *literally (if thats how you spell it)i was passing out as soon as i got in there goddamm them wild turkey shots :pint: whew..i think drew was blasted :pint: too haha.anyways i had a really good time dancing with everyone as usual wich is always fun every single song on sander's first hour i heard it on his sensation set from a couple of months ago so that got me dancing even more good party well cept for that bullshit at the door with people not getting in (what the funk do they want you to wear when its like 32* and all slushy and shit there was no way i would dressed up to go in there in ANY dam way) so sorry for the peeps that didnt get in dood is starting to be a dick at the door but whateva.good looks on that Mask good dancing also ed,matt,Brandon,Mike,Kimmee u get better and better everytime =],Drew muh nukka!!always rockin,Gabe good pimpin kid haha,Kitty,betty even tho u werent dancing ,chasidy your always moving girl

the birthday people,pcr good seeing you buddy oh and ijivyou i think its spelled good meeting ya man.peace out to da entire cp board peeps that was there. 1

Def. had a good time last night even though i'm not the biggest fan of crobar....Good to see you all again...it's a been a while for me, not that I'm in Rhode Island....But I was happy to hear smack my bitch up last nite and a remix of police's owner of a lonely heart....Till next time...

-Brian

kai was awesome, def gonna check em out next time they spin somewhere,

sander was great, i hadn't seen him since new years @ arc,

he spun like 4 encores!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaa!!!

i loved all the remixes he did..

i really liked when he droped wheezer..

danced the whole time :bounce:

w00t..

btw one of my friends got denied @ the door too, for wearing sneakers, wtf, all the guys in the club were wearing sneakers..

bastids.. :bounce:

Im glad Crobar rejects badly dressed people.

Its a classy club.

last friday spirit had the worst crowd of 2004, all mooks and asian rape dancers. The spirit staff shld hv rejected them.

Im glad crobar refuses badly dressed people. maybe youll buy sm nice clothes now & wear them.

FIVE STARS FOR CROBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea not a stab at anyone that didn't get in, but i don't know how that happens. i've worn everything to crobar and never had a problem, i've gone in there in a tshirt and sneaks, wore hats a few times, never once had a problem at the door. half the place had people in tshirts on, i don't know why they would have a hardon for anyone if they let so many other ppl in.

yea not a stab at anyone that didn't get in, but i don't know how that happens. i've worn everything to crobar and never had a problem, i've gone in there in a tshirt and sneaks, wore hats a few times, never once had a problem at the door. half the place had people in tshirts on, i don't know why they would have a hardon for anyone if they let so many other ppl in.

I have to agree with you there. I am a girl and I like to dress up anyway so I don't really have to worry about it, but I saw a lot of people inside last night that were definitely not well dressed. Maybe they have connections or something but there were quite a few of them.

Im glad Crobar rejects badly dressed people.

Its a classy club.

last friday spirit had the worst crowd of 2004, all mooks and asian rape dancers. The spirit staff shld hv rejected them.

Im glad crobar refuses badly dressed people. maybe youll buy sm nice clothes now & wear them.

FIVE STARS FOR CROBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourself you loser!!

I don't go there to be seen. I wanted to wear comfortable cloth so I can dance my ass off. People like you is the reason the club scene in nyc sucks.

The thing is I was not even badly dressed. I've heard that they don't want a lot of people to get in for free before 12. I was there way before 12 and I was with girl. Oh well, whatever. :)

First of all; thanks to all that came to celebrate our triple Birthday party. Thanks for all the wishes and drinks...!

It was a blast.

Sander was good but still not as good as his 2003 NYE party at Arc. He always gets so much better towards the end of the night...sadly I was really tired by 6AM and decided to split then.

Crobar has door policy, but there seem to be some unknow illogical force behind it.....don't know who were the ppls that didn't get in....maybe is more about attitude than what you are wearing. duno.