Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old were you

Destiny

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...u obviously didnt read one of my posts before...i have $1.36 in the bank and about $40 in cash in my wallet..i gotta get gas tomorrow...hopefully there will be a few dollars left from my paycheck on tues...i am always broke...its ramen, canned corn or sometimes i get lucky and have a campbells chunky soup for dinner...

lol...u obviously didnt read one of my posts before...i have $1.36 in the bank and about $40 in cash in my wallet..i gotta get gas tomorrow...hopefully there will be a few dollars left from my paycheck on tues...i am always broke...its ramen, canned corn or sometimes i get lucky and have a campbells chunky soup for dinner...

:laugh:

dude i'm always broke too -- i live paycheck to paycheck bc every month i send so much $$ to my credit card trying to knock some of my debt down.

i have $6 in savings and about $50 in checking to last until friday....for gas, food, etc.

:(

let me know if you're interested in making a few extra $$ on the side ;)

dude i'm always broke too -- i live paycheck to paycheck bc every month i send so much $$ to my credit card trying to knock some of my debt down.

i have $6 in savings and about $50 in checking to last until friday....for gas, food, etc.

:(

i hear ya...i cant even say i have a savings account (cause i dont)...at least ur paying to get out of debt...i used 1 months of pay to "party"...:doh: