Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jessica simpson is smokin'...

jackrabbit

she looked awesome in last nights episod of newlyweds...the one where Nick surprised her at her concert with a dog and he sang to her...that was so sweet

I'm such a fgt

lol haha you watched that last night....yeah...so did I...I love that show, and I cried when he brought the dog out. And damn that dog was adorable!! Too prissy for me though I need a big dog like a german shepard or somethin :D

she has a fake tan , she had plastic surgery she looks like some used up club girl i used to bang.. .Give me a break that is not "true beauty"

WTF??? plastic surgery?? on what? she is about as natural as they come-you see her on the show without makeup and hair and she still looks gorgeous. how is a tan fake? the only natural tan is if thats your skin color and then thats not a tan. unless you mean she sprays it on which i don't think she does, but maybe...??? I'd hate to meet you guys that criticize her-is anyone evergood enough for you? :huh:

she looks AWFULL in that picture are you joking!? she looks like fucken golddie hawn chick eeeeeeeeeeewww

and that chick in slick rider sig has the most disgusting boob job i ever seen,..AND the pussy in jackrabbits ass licking sig pic is GROSS 2

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!

So that was you who gave me an unsigned neg rep saying please change my sig pic? You coulda just asked, ya know, without knocking my rep down. I don't even care about the boobs or anything else, I just love her face, olive skin, lips, eyes, and dark hair.