Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

Serge is 100% correct...as a fan you have the right to say anything you want...but when you cross that line by throwing beer, cups and bottles, you forfiet that right (which means KNUCKLE UP).

I was fuckin jumping up and down like a lil girl when I saw it and it's about time asshole fans get what they deserve. I sure as hell would've done the same thing, because you can only be provoked so far to the point where you gotta make a stand and beat some ass.

:pint: here's to the Pacers!

Serge is 100% correct...as a fan you have the right to say anything you want...but when you cross that line by throwing beer, cups and bottles, you forfiet that right (which means KNUCKLE UP).

I was fuckin jumping up and down like a lil girl when I saw it and it's about time asshole fans get what they deserve. I sure as hell would've done the same thing, because you can only be provoked so far to the point where you gotta make a stand and beat some ass.

:pint: here's to the Pacers!

funny....when all the shit was goin down with Francisco, everyone was callin him a jerk and against him. lets look back further......when shit went down with Ty Domi and that fan, people said he should be banned from sport. when shit went down with Jeff Nelson and Garcia, no one agreed with them. when milton bradley went after the fan that threw the bottle at him, no one supported milton bradley.

if taking a double standard is the norm...then why not condone artest? but fact is players going after fans in the stands are always in the wrong no matter what the situation.........even if it was entertaining to watch

funny....when all the shit was goin down with Francisco, everyone was callin him a jerk and against him. lets look back further......when shit went down with Ty Domi and that fan, people said he should be banned from sport. when shit went down with Jeff Nelson and Garcia, no one agreed with them. when milton bradley went after the fan that threw the bottle at him, no one supported milton bradley.

if taking a double standard is the norm...then why not condone artest? but fact is players going after fans in the stands are always in the wrong no matter what the situation.........even if it was entertaining to watch

For the record...I had no problem with what they did either...when fans cross the line, they deserve what they get.

hey i'm the biggest pacers fan, in fact my son is going to the game tonite, but imo this was unprofessional and artest has been a jackass for a long time...he crossed the line this time though

What about the fans throwing beer? they didn't cross the line? they didn't incite the whole thing. If the fan didn't throw that beer at Artest, we wouldn't even be talking about this cause this WOULDN'T have happened.

What about the fans throwing beer? they didn't cross the line? they didn't incite the whole thing. If the fan didn't throw that beer at Artest, we wouldn't even be talking about this cause this WOULDN'T have happened.

i agree - so that makes it ok for a professional athlete to jump INTO the stands and attack fans? i don't think so.......

how bout the fact that innocent ppl are getting hit...if i pay to go to a game and there is a fight between the players and fans and i get hurt then the league will be in deep shit...how bout the kids that see this shit going on...they came to see their heros play and instead of seeing a game they get beer dumped on them, not to mention the fact that the kids no have to watch out they dont get trampled on by these big players...come on now...no matter how much someone deserves to get hit u have to make sure u dont hurt the wrong ppl who just came to see a game...the ppl who throw stuff usually get caught...as long as mahem doesnt break out the bad ppl will get in trouble for doing the wrong thing...

how bout the fact that innocent ppl are getting hit...if i pay to go to a game and there is a fight between the players and fans and i get hurt then the league will be in deep shit...how bout the kids that see this shit going on...they came to see their heros play and instead get beer dumped on them, not to mention the fact that the kids no have to watch out they dont get trampled on by these big players...come on now...no matter how much someone deserves to get hit u have to make sure u dont hurt the wrong ppl who just came to see a game...the ppl who throw stuff usually get caught...as long as mahem doesnt break out the bad ppl will get in trouble for doing the wrong thing...

It's simple...blame it on the moronic fans that incited the situation in the first place. If it was an innocent fan getting hit...he should blame it on the drunk fuck that threw stuff on the court. The fans ESCALTED the situation, they deserve the outcome. Hopefully this will teach them to shut their mouths and enjoy the game.

It's simple...blame it on the moronic fans that incited the situation in the first place. If it was an innocent fan getting hit...he should blame it on the drunk fuck that threw stuff on the court. The fans ESCALTED the situation, they deserve the outcome. Hopefully this will teach them to shut their mouths and enjoy the game.

the fans did incite the riot...no doubt...but once that got rolling u cant just stand there and say "he did it"...there was too much going on...if the players would have just stayed on the court and the police went to investigate there would have been no problem...the fans would have gotten arrested and the players would have been considered "stand up" ppl for letting it slide...but there not...they had to prove a point...and now i hope there is alot of suspension/fines/arrests...

the fans did incite the riot...no doubt...but once that got rolling u cant just stand there and say "he did it"...there was too much going on...if the players would have just stayed on the court and the police went to investigate there would have been no problem...the fans would have gotten arrested and the players would have been considered "stand up" ppl for letting it slide...but there not...they had to prove a point...and now i hope there is alot of suspension/fines/arrests...

exactly - the players should have been able to control their tempers especially with the fans, the reason they are there in the first place!!!

If you were put in that position, you would've done the same thing.

exactly - the players should have been able to control their tempers especially with the fans, the reason they are there in the first place!!!

HOW? You're giving the fans a pass and that's not right.

Bottom line - they should ban alcohol at games, since fans don't know how to act right.

for the record....on a personal level I would go after someone throwing beer at me or whatever, but then again I am not a professional athlete earning millions of dollars to perform for their team and entertain fans be them old, middle aged, or children looking up to adults

what artest did should be dealt with brute force because what he did for the person in the position he was in was completely inexcusable

for the record....on a personal level I would go after someone throwing beer at me or whatever, but then again I am not a professional athlete earning millions of dollars to perform for their team and entertain fans be them old, middle aged, or children looking up to adults

what artest did should be dealt with brute force because what he did for the person in the position he was in was completely inexcusable

Millionaire or not - I would've done the same thing. ESPN talked to other NBA players like Shaq, Odom, etc...They ALL would've done the same thing.

Stop sticking up for the fans...because they did the wrong thing this time.