Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

So I wake up this morning and all I see is this fuckstick John Green doing interverviews on TV - "It happened so fast that I didn't see anything...blah"

What a fuckin pillowbiter...If I ever saw him in the street I'd crack his skull. Three Pacers are friggin finished and this guy is a God-damn celebrity.

i saw the images on SC this morning but didn't hear the audio, was that guy the guy in the black shirt that artest attacked? i'm getting the impressioin that artest went after the wrong fan.

and artest was on the today show this moring and talking about "feeling the love, and loving the fans," bullshit.

He won't win any lawsuits...only he'll make some change is if one of these God-Awful networks give him a show or something...

We're talking about the same guy right?? The guy in the black shirt that Artest first went after?? I thought he was the wrong guy... I thought it was the dude in the white hat that threw the beer?? I would think that if Artest went after the wrong guy, that would mean that he didn't even see who threw the beer and just went after some random guy. If that's the case, wouldn't this guy be able to get something out of it?? He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Keep in mind that I didn't see what went down... That's why I haven't posted an opinion on it at all...

We're talking about the same guy right?? The guy in the black shirt that Artest first went after?? I thought he was the wrong guy... I thought it was the dude in the white hat that threw the beer?? I would think that if Artest went after the wrong guy, that would mean that he didn't even see who threw the beer and just went after some random guy. If that's the case, wouldn't this guy be able to get something out of it?? He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Keep in mind that I didn't see what went down... That's why I haven't posted an opinion on it at all...

I was talking about the scumbag in the white hat...he was wearing some black outfit during the Sportscenter interview...sorry for the confusion.

The guy that was hit initally by Artest - yeah that nerd is gettin paid!

I doubt he can read or write...like most of those fans out there...

he doesn't need to read or write, the book company will probably get some ghost writter to write the damn thing. :hat:

yeah, well it seems the guy was a season ticket holder i'm sure that in a couple of years they wont even remember his mug shot and he'll be back at pistons game.

I was talking about the scumbag in the white hat...he was wearing some black outfit during the Sportscenter interview...sorry for the confusion.

The guy that was hit initally by Artest - yeah that nerd is gettin paid!

gettin mad paid....

I hope that fuckin Jon Green prick gets the book thrown at him. Starts the fight, starts peeling artest off of the nerd, starts takin cheap shots from behind, violates probation by drinking, then complains that he didnt remember anything and that it was all a blur

dirtbag

ps...artest still had no right going into the stands even though this guy is bigger trash than anyone else involved in the melee

gettin mad paid....

I hope that fuckin Jon Green prick gets the book thrown at him. Starts the fight, starts peeling artest off of the nerd, starts takin cheap shots from behind, violates probation by drinking, then complains that he didnt remember anything and that it was all a blur

dirtbag

ps...artest still had no right going into the stands even though this guy is bigger trash than anyone else involved in the melee

Nothing will happen to that prick...just watch...and he'll be at Pistons game next year probably. What a fuckin country we live in...dolla dolla bill y'all.

And to that nerd that got accidentally hit - if it was a regular guy that whooped his ass (like what probably happened everyday in HS for him), there would be no lawsuit. Ugh...

He does take meds to help...very possible.

actually he said on sportcenter he did not take any.

When he talks it really seems lie he is a good guy, but he is insane. Like one of those friends that when you go out you always have to worry about who he will pick a fight with.

actually he said on sportcenter he did not take any.

When he talks it really seems lie he is a good guy, but he is insane. Like one of those friends that when you go out you always have to worry about who he will pick a fight with.

He sounds like my little brother...lol