Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Experimenting with age difference...

tanyalover

i'm 27 never went out with anyone younger...i went out with two guys shorter then me...one was nice, he never made a deal about it, he had other issues i couldn't relate to...the other guy made a deal about it...he did not want me wearing heals when we went out, and made comments all the time...just made him look controlling and insecure...big turn-off....so he was out...

I reckon,

it can be really scary for some when it feels like a authority thing

and then again that anxiety can be developed into exitment for others

How many would like to make a big deal about this sexually?

Having the dude as the young, sexy naive, toy?

and how many boys likes girls having the authority,bein the experienced instruct you and... stuff

:) or :yuck:

I guess we can say that the man to be older and taller is the traditonal thing

Do many you between 22-40 get turned on by younger, unexperienced boys

and boys ( if you are under 25) do you get atracted to girls older, maybe taller than yourself? :makeout:

immature girls are the worst i couldnt imagine dating a girl that was immature... and i have no idea how some women put up with immature boys... wtf... craziness...

i always find myself with girls younger then me. I'm deffinetly open to dating older tho. I've done it in the past and it was allot of fun. Just seems its my age or alittle younger

five years isnt a little... its a fifth of your life...

It's not actually about relationship and dating, it's about sex, fantasies

but thanks for you replies

There was this period earlier where i got into girls that were 14-17 and just bein nasty, testing their limits

And then it's the thing with a more grown, experienced girl 25-40, holding your head between her legs, leading you and the level of age and immaturity being the catalyst for the turnon,

any girls and boys fantasised about testing out this type of authority mix at a sexual level or is it a total turnoff?

it seems as a sort of taboo thing to me :aaah:

did u just confess to being a pedo?

nah,

legal was never my scene, more into girls 20+

i was 18 at the time and the girls were sexually mature, nothing pedo about that

escpecially when i was underage, always winked to to the 18-25 year old girls at clubs, lines etc

this thread almost, sort of appeals to those confessions, thats what fantasies are for, no limits no laws

-but lets keep the objects sexually mature in this thead, 13-14 and up to 22

have fun :)

1 my age, 4 that were 2 years younger than me, 1 that was 1 year older, one that was twice my age ( i was 20, she was late 30s early 40s)

the best fucks out of all of them were 1 of the ones that was 2 years younger, and the woman twice my age

and now, there's a 16 year old chasing after me... (i'm 22, turn 23 on xmas eve) its not illegal in Canada, as the legal age here is only 14 (not sure what's scarier, that the legal age of sexual consent is 14, or the legal age of consent to anal sex is 18)

she's pretty cool though, lot more mature than the other girls i see (even some of the ones my age) might give her a go.

Guest gabo
im 19. im all about older guys, my current bf is 20. couldnt see myself ever dating someone younger.
something about this just made me laugh. :makeout:

well ive had sex with a woman who was 47 when i was 19. And the youngest ive slept with was 17 when i was 17. Most of the woman ive slept with have been older than im manily being since im 24. Seems like older woman are stiraght forward whenit comes to SEX, whiel youngins like to play games and waste time. Right now my g/f is 5'9 and is 28 yrs old. My ex will be 30 in june and the tallest girl i ever dated was 6'1. Remember dont judge anyone on anything when it comes to dating. If you like to fuck a certian type then by all means. But if you truly wanna be happy then look beyond the physical.

well ive had sex with a woman who was 47 when i was 19. And the youngest ive slept with was 17 when i was 17. Most of the woman ive slept with have been older than im manily being since im 24. Seems like older woman are stiraght forward whenit comes to SEX, whiel youngins like to play games and waste time. Right now my g/f is 5'9 and is 28 yrs old. My ex will be 30 in june and the tallest girl i ever dated was 6'1. Remember dont judge anyone on anything when it comes to dating. If you like to fuck a certian type then by all means. But if you truly wanna be happy then look beyond the physical.

You must spread some reputation points around before giving it to silverbull again.