Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Experimenting with age difference...

tanyalover

I guess we can say that the man to be older and taller is the traditonal thing

Do many you between 22-40 get turned on by younger, unexperienced boys

and boys ( if you are under 25) do you get atracted to girls older, maybe taller than yourself? :makeout:

Im sorry, no offense to anyoen who likes younger guys, but for me the thought of someone younger is just gross....I odnt know why...but Ive always had a thing for older guys. I dated someone younger than me once when I was in HS and he was just a year younger than me, needless to say that relationship didnt last long. I mean I have to admit he was the sweetest guy but I htink it was just cause I was one of the first "real" gf's he had had and I was a lil older and knew a lot of people so...But who knows. I just couldnt handle him being younger, even though it was just one year. Since then I havent dated anyone less than 4 years older than me and that was just one guy. the rest have been between 6-10 years older.

Guest gabo
Im sorry, no offense to anyoen who likes younger guys, but for me the thought of someone younger is just gross....I odnt know why...but Ive always had a thing for older guys. I dated someone younger than me once when I was in HS and he was just a year younger than me, needless to say that relationship didnt last long. I mean I have to admit he was the sweetest guy but I htink it was just cause I was one of the first "real" gf's he had had and I was a lil older and knew a lot of people so...But who knows. I just couldnt handle him being younger, even though it was just one year. Since then I havent dated anyone less than 4 years older than me and that was just one guy. the rest have been between 6-10 years older.
so whats a good age fo ra guy, I am 29, am I on the outskirts of the gray area?

so whats a good age fo ra guy, I am 29, am I on the outskirts of the gray area?

well for me personally...Ill be 21 in exactly one week from tomorrow...and I htink the best age range imo would be anyone from the ages 26-35....Anything older than that the guy has got to really have somethin for him, just like the younger guys hes gotta be cute, be some what together and successful....But yeah I love em older... mmm.... :drool:

I guess we can say that the man to be older and taller is the traditonal thing

Do many you between 22-40 get turned on by younger, unexperienced boys

and boys ( if you are under 25) do you get atracted to girls older, maybe taller than yourself? :makeout:

I am afraid of girls taller than me. I am 6'3 so if i come across a girl who is taller than that, it freaks me out!

some girls that had cocks after them since they were 14, when they gets 25-30

and done a lot, gotten recognition explore some fantasies

I saw this scene on ken park(the dude is not appelaing but you get the idea) and knew from before that only a few do it, but i don't know if that fantasy is there a lot,

I sure love some more experienced sometimes :bowdown:

like kylie :love:

Yea I date a few days with a younger guy,he was great in sex, he made me feel so hot and wet with just simple words also he was very hansom probably the gorgeous guy I ever date BUT he was so immature I mean he use to make me go to his house and be there waiting for him hours and never show up, make me look ridiculous with his roommates...

So in less words great sex but so immature...

as for older guys well lets say is very rare if i like an older guy im not into old ones

Yea I date a few days with a younger guy,he was great in sex, he made me feel so hot and wet with just simple words also he was very hansom probably the gorgeous guy I ever date BUT he was so immature I mean he use to make me go to his house and be there waiting for him hours and never show up, make me look ridiculous with his roommates...

So in less words great sex but so immature...

as for older guys well lets say is very rare if i like an older guy im not into old ones

How old r u ??

i dated a younger guy ones and i felt like a mom ugh....i prefer guys in my age range im 21 so 20-25 is good...maybe a little older if he can have fun BUT no matter what the age the guy must be taller than me!! significantly taller than me im 5'2 and most of my exes were 6 feet and up...tall guys make me feel safe :)

• 2 months later...