Clubplanet Nightlife Community

big pussy vs. little pussy

somebitch

sorry for the strange topic but i am sure we have all experienced both types and some inbetween.

does anyone have a preference? do you like big fluffly ones or small neat ones? does it matter? big lips? small lips?

i read that pussy makeover thing (well a few lines of it, until my attention span was over) and i wonder if anyone really cares whether a girl has large labia or small. i know when i am with a woman i dont think about these things... i have never encountered anything extremely different.

sorry for the strange topic but i am sure we have all experienced both types and some inbetween.

does anyone have a preference? do you like big fluffly ones or small neat ones? does it matter? big lips? small lips?

i read that pussy makeover thing (well a few lines of it, until my attention span was over) and i wonder if anyone really cares whether a girl has large labia or small. i know when i am with a woman i dont think about these things...

MyaMasonTafolaImages02.jpg:type:

Small, neat pussies are much better than the roast beef carving stations. Thankfully I have only dealt with one of those in my short life span and wasn't able to give her an orgasm unfortunately. So much harder stimulating the clit when you can't find it under folds of veal.

Sorry for the graphic deli meat references...

Small, neat pussies are much better than the roast beef carving stations. Thankfully I have only dealt with one of those in my short life span and wasn't able to give her an orgasm unfortunately. So much harder stimulating the clit when you can't find it under folds of veal.

Sorry for the graphic deli meat references...

:bounce:13blondePussy.jpg:type:

as long as its clean i love em all ... but i do tend to like the chunkier lookin punani :) .. and im sure out of the few of the chicks & guys out there that say they want a small tight one .. i bet a few of you have a fat one just scared to admit it ;) .. dont be ashamed !! the only people who love small tight ones are those with small dicks !! so you probably dont want em anyways ;)

as long as its clean i love em all ... but i do tend to like the chunkier lookin punani :) .. and im sure out of the few of the chicks & guys out there that say they want a small tight one .. i bet a few of you have a fat one just scared to admit it ;) .. dont be ashamed !! the only people who love small tight ones are those with small dicks !! so you probably dont want em anyways ;)

au contrere' mon frere' :)

if it's too ugly you don't wanna lick it :yuck:

maybe it's a vice versa thing?

what guy would want a big pussy on a chick? Big pussy is the female equivalent to a little dick. It's all about friction. Big dicks go well with tight pussies, but small dicks can't cut it with a big ol' pussy. Plus, most tight pussies will loosen up over time. A loose pussy is just that, a loose pussy.

"Alright, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister, we're slashin' pussy in half! Give us an offer on our best selection of pussy! This is a pussy blow out! Alright, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy. We got hot pussy, cold pussy. We got wet pussy. We got smelly pussy. We got hairy pussy, bloody pussy. We got [????] pussy. We got silk pussy, velvet pussy, naughahyde pussy. We even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy. Come on you want pussy? Come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers! "

- Cheech (From Dusk Till Dawn)