Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know its early, but F-it !! Who's going to see PVD @ IKON NYE?????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meeeee.......and a couple of friends....im trying to buy advance tickets but im not sure if they are still selling them online...i guess i jus gotta pay $75 at the door

Tickets are still on sale, go to the New Years Forum and look for the PvD thread, you'll see it there. Think its newyearseve.com or something like that

can't wait for nye, def hitting up ikon and starting off my long night there. hopefully pvd brings it, he was def not on top of his game last time i saw him. he better break out some hot shit for nye.

what?!?!?!?!?! did someone steal your name and post under it??? you want to hit up multiple venues??? am i hallucinating??? aren't you the same guy who drinks budweisers instead of corona's to save one dollar?? now you wanna hit up a few venues and pay 75 at one and probably the same at another???

im there - i hope they let me in brandon ;o)

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhhahhahahahah

:gasp:

hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhah

ill try to get the POLSKI MAFIA to record this, would be interesting.

i havent figured out what im doing yet, all my jersies are going as well. but pvd is so boring.. ugh. But i know Mauro is going to be PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED.

Funny thing is last year i was at Exit/Ikon/whatever for NYE/JP and that shit was stuuuuupid packed, waited online with the ex for 40 fucking minutes for COAT CHECK. Bullshit. Ugh.

I dont think it will be much better this year, except instead of "guidos" will be PVD salid tossers.

Decisions... Decisions.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhhahhahahahah

:gasp:

hahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhah

ill try to get the POLSKI MAFIA to record this, would be interesting.

i havent figured out what im doing yet, all my jersies are going as well. but pvd is so boring.. ugh. But i know Mauro is going to be PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED.

Funny thing is last year i was at Exit/Ikon/whatever for NYE/JP and that shit was stuuuuupid packed, waited online with the ex for 40 fucking minutes for COAT CHECK. Bullshit. Ugh.

I dont think it will be much better this year, except instead of "guidos" will be PVD salid tossers.

Decisions... Decisions.

Now can you imagine what it will be like at Spirit this year if he had exit that packed last year.

Definately have to agree with you on that ...... PVD all the way, no matter where......

PvD Number 1 Fan ( with Millions of others) hehe

hold up, i told myself that i was his #1 fan, and now you're confusing me

but i can deal with it, as long as i can be his #2 fan

and i brandon, you went to see avb, and then you call pvd boring?

is the custom exhaust leaking fumes into the car?

:)

LIMITED AMOUNT PVD TICKETS FOR $65!!!

Hey, if anyone needs PVD tickets for NYE at IKON, pm me. $65 flat, no service charge...we can meet up or ill send out tickets to wherever you are located. Just let me know.

VERY VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS LEFT

if you get tixx from me, prices will not go up after Dec 20. 2004, but box office tickets will go up to 75.00 and even higher at the door. So if you are def down to go, and not willing to spend more than 75.00 for admission, holla at meeh :)

<3LySs