Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female G spots

marcid21

I don't know if any of you can really answer this question...but...is it possible to hit the same G spot in different ways and get different results?

Last night I had a pretty interesting experience...I was in reverse cowgirl and my spot was totally getting hit over and over....I was so close to errupting, but i just kept on...and didn't cum.

I totally thought I would...but is it possible that it felt "too good"?

I dunno...i'm stumped. :half:

Marcid, I belive your species oran gutan,roro.jpg the g-spot, is located near the end of your sex organ which looks like a small spider monkey. Yes go move the furr out of the way and check. I belive this quick romp with Curious George was a mere standard orgasm. Sorry to disappoint you.

women like to complicate everything :tongue:

Men are just fucking lazy. I didn't have my first orgasm from a "man" until I was 24....

But back to the point...anyone have experience with vaginal g's? Does anyone think my "hit the spot in different ways" theory is at all possible?

Marcid, I belive your species oran gutan,roro.jpg the g-spot, is located near the end of your sex organ which looks like a small spider monkey. Yes go move the furr out of the way and check. I belive this quick romp with Curious George was a mere standard orgasm. Sorry to disappoint you.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Men are just fucking lazy. I didn't have my first orgasm from a "man" until I was 24....

But back to the point...anyone have experience with vaginal g's? Does anyone think my "hit the spot in different ways" theory is at all possible?

I don't understand what you're trying to say? That your g-spot was hit from a new angle and the pleasure was so great that you couldn't orgasm? Shit doesn't make any sense to me.

the g-spot is on the top front of your vagina, so you can hit it in reverse cowgirl, doggy, fingering, etc. the only difference is its size and shape. some are big or small or irregularly shaped, so maybe you stimulated it in a way you never have before. each way could feel different, but shouldn't prevent you from cumming. hope that sorta answers the question.

I don't know if any of you can really answer this question...but...is it possible to hit the same G spot in different ways and get different results?

Last night I had a pretty interesting experience...I was in reverse cowgirl and my spot was totally getting hit over and over....I was so close to errupting, but i just kept on...and didn't cum.

I totally thought I would...but is it possible that it felt "too good"?

I dunno...i'm stumped. :half:

do you normally cum when you are on top???

in my experience... alot of girls...(not all) but alot...

have trouble full on orgasming when they are on top...

whether it be control, lack of, or the fact they might fall right off the bed, i don't know...

but... let em ride until they are so close to erupting...

then i take over flip em over and fuck till its over... ;)