Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do women love diamonds so much?

Guest gabo

oh damn....beef! :woah:

No, no beef, she's entitled to her opinion I didn't say she wasn't, I was just asking her to clarify why she would say girls who like diamonds are "materialistic". Just as I'm entitled to ask her why she said that, but I knew I wouldn't get an answer. :hat:

No, no beef, she's entitled to her opinion I didn't say she wasn't, I was just asking her to clarify why she would say girls who like diamonds are "materialistic". Just as I'm entitled to ask her why she said that, but I knew I wouldn't get an answer. :hat:

i took the question as being why do girls expect guys to buy them diamonds hence my answer.....not all girls expect diamonds - they're nice yes but we can live without them........

I think women love diamonds so much because of the status and prestige a big rock brings, come on everyone likes to feel prestigious or classy or rich ect...

Also they appreciate them so much because it show them that you care enough to drop considerable money's on them for something nice...and who doesn't like that.

I know if my wife decided to drop a grand and get me something nice I would love it.