Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do women love diamonds so much?

Guest gabo

lol i dont know how cute it is, but when they say a diamond is forever theyre right, because we've been broken up for mad but that bitch still got that mofo~!

yea, she gets to keep it even if she gets engaged again, or, she has the option to sell it and make a nice lil profit for herself.

technically, and legally she can only do that ONLY if it was given on a holiday... if it was any other day or simply at random she cannot... you can ask for it back... but in any event, i see her from time to time and she still wears it so i doubt shell ever part with it...

technically, and legally she can only do that ONLY if it was given on a holiday... if it was any other day or simply at random she cannot... you can ask for it back... but in any event, i see her from time to time and she still wears it so i doubt shell ever part with it...

that doesnt make sense. a gift is a gift IMO. if someone gives something to someone on any day it is then theirs and they shouldnt be able to get it back unless the 2 people make a mature decision. what if someone buys you dinner and they says you owe them money but it was never discussed? LOL. is that technically OK too?

my buddies are doing so well and they would shower their gf's with expensive stuff. from all the cooing and bragging, my ex couldnt take it anymore...so she would drop hints here and there...it got to a point it was so obvious she wanted stuff too. i was so broke at the time, i literally lived from paycheck to paycheck.... i would sometimes call the bank three times just to see if a check cleared..... but i so badly wanted to make a splash...... so went and bought her a 'diamond'...well, sort of...it was cubic zarconia. i remember vividly when i gave it it to her...she was ecstatic. a few weeks later, i noticed she didnt wear it no more. at first i thought she had pawned it or worse..lost it. i never brought it up. the relationship was on the rocks at the time..... then spiralled out of control and we broke up. thats when my fears were realized. i remember the day we broke up, nasty names were flying all over the place...but one stuck out like a sore thumb... "cheap fuck" . i shouldnt have ask for clarification just like the othe r nasty words...but i did.

she called me out for buying her a fake diamond ! who fucking knew ! why on earth would somebody get a gift appraised just for shit n giggles ?? thats why i stopped buying into the "its the thought that counts" bullshit....... i guess i'm better off because it seems the trust factor was non existent. what really got me was the fact that she didnt have the audacity to give back the ring...to this day i wonder what happened to it. she could have given it back and i could have returned it.... i sure could have used the cash at the time. well, my friends never let me forget that episode. :half:

my buddies are doing so well and they would shower their gf's with expensive stuff. from all the cooing and bragging, my ex couldnt take it anymore...so she would drop hints here and there...it got to a point it was so obvious she wanted stuff too. i was so broke at the time, i literally lived from paycheck to paycheck.... i would sometimes call the bank three times just to see if a check cleared..... but i so badly wanted to make a splash...... so went and bought her a 'diamond'...well, sort of...it was cubic zarconia. i remember vividly when i gave it it to her...she was ecstatic. a few weeks later, i noticed she didnt wear it no more. at first i thought she had pawned it or worse..lost it. i never brought it up. the relationship was on the rocks at the time..... then spiralled out of control and we broke up. thats when my fears were realized. i remember the day we broke up, nasty names were flying all over the place...but one stuck out like a sore thumb... "cheap fuck" . i shouldnt have ask for clarification just like the othe r nasty words...but i did.

she called me out for buying her a fake diamond ! who fucking knew ! why on earth would somebody get a gift appraised just for shit n giggles ?? thats why i stopped buying into the "its the thought that counts" bullshit....... i guess i'm better off because it seems the trust factor was non existent. what really got me was the fact that she didnt have the audacity to give back the ring...to this day i wonder what happened to it. she could have given it back and i could have returned it.... i sure could have used the cash at the time. well, my friends never let me forget that episode. :half:

I can see why she got mad if you said it was a diamond when really it wasn't but like you said - you are better off - any girl who demands a diamond when she knows her man can't afford it is a bitch!! I said it before I :heart: diamonds - but if i knew my man couldn't get me one then fuck it a CZ would have been greatly appreciated!