Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downtown bums getting smart?!?

nexusgroove

I was in downtown and some bum came to my car. asking me for $$$...

SO I asked him what u need the $$ for some crack...

he replied with nope, I wana invest in some stock that is about to take off..

SO I asked oh yeah what stock is that. He replied.. I can't tell ya... u might take my plan.

They are moving up from window washers to Brokers!

:bounce:

:bounce:

I had a funny run in with a bum a couple of years ago and he cracked me up so I had to give him a dollar, me and a friend were walking around in the grove and he pulled up right between us with a long trench coat, and

was very polite and said "Do you please have a dollar?" and we were like for what? and he said "I'm collecting a dollar for the DAMN I NEED A FUCKING BEER FOUNDATION". LOL..... :pint:

If anyone knows the one-handed guy on Lincoln Rd. you probably also know that he has a really bad temper...one day I was having drinks at Segafredo and he just came up to my table and started asking money in a very rude way, some guy that was sitting with us told him that he was going to cut his other hand off if he didn't shut the hell up and he started laughing, so we gave him some cash and he was on his way...every time he sees me, he greets me all pollite and shit...then ten steps down the road he's husling someone else...I always give money to the bums...cigarrettes are also currency when it comes to giving.

smartlampiao.gif

If anyone knows the one-handed guy on Lincoln Rd. you probably also know that he has a really bad temper...one day I was having drinks at Segafredo and he just came up to my table and started asking money in a very rude way, some guy that was sitting with us told him that he was going to cut his other hand off if he didn't shut the hell up and he started laughing, so we gave him some cash and he was on his way...every time he sees me, he greets me all pollite and shit...then ten steps down the road he's husling someone else...I always give money to the bums...cigarrettes are also currency when it comes to giving.

smartlampiao.gif

fuck that fucker...I'll cut his other hand if he asks me for any money. :mad:

Ever see the OLD hunchback lady that allways walks around the beach with a brooom cleaning up the side walks, she looks like she is 100 years old and has the energy of a 15 year old... she been at the beach for years..... poor soul....

Isome of them are great people and some are just lazy leach's of life.

But I had some great convo's with some while I beeen reallt drunk.. they got some strories to tell.

I hooked one oup with a $20 once.... he took of running.... yelling CRACK!!!! :gang:

Ever see the OLD hunchback lady that allways walks around the beach with a brooom cleaning up the side walks, she looks like she is 100 years old and has the energy of a 15 year old... she been at the beach for years..... poor soul....

She's the oldest employee of the Miami Beach Department of Sanitation. :D

But I had some great convo's with some while I beeen reallt drunk.. they got some strories to tell.

I hooked one oup with a $20 once.... he took of running.... yelling CRACK!!!! :gang:

That lady has been cleaning the streets of South Beach for years. She used to come by Shadow Lounge every weekend and sweep the street, gutter and sidewalk. She never asked for a dime but I would usually throw her a $50 for the effort. I never mind helping those who are willing to help themselves.

That lady has been cleaning the streets of South Beach for years. She used to come by Shadow Lounge every weekend and sweep the street, gutter and sidewalk. She never asked for a dime but I would usually throw her a $50 for the effort. I never mind helping those who are willing to help themselves.

I agree with you. I am the same way, if they look like they mean well and just got a bad luck with thier lifes. I would give them what I have. Never know when the tables of life may turn on us and we'll be in their shoes.

;)

Never burn bridges,nor step on people..... might need them in the future.

All the bums I run into say that they are veterans and that the place they want to stay at to sleep for the night and also get cleaned up at costs $8 and if I could loan them the money. I don't know if its true or not since they all say the same thing to me, but I don't have a problem giving. If anything, I will buy them food.

Mel

All the bums I run into say that they are veterans and that the place they want to stay at to sleep for the night and also get cleaned up at costs $8 and if I could loan them the money. I don't know if its true or not since they all say the same thing to me, but I don't have a problem giving. If anything, I will buy them food.

Mel

Mel

Mel

Mel

Mel

Are you posting this one time for each bum that you're willing to help out? :D

ive seen that lady lol fucked up. shes cleaning up and then they drop shit on the floor right after and she cleans it up

Dade always lookin out :bounce:

Last week I went to that candy land pre party and the technoputa party, and technoputa was byob, so my boyfriend and I got a bunch of that sparx energy beer shit and a cisco aka "liquid crack" I took two sips of it and wanted to puke so it sat in the car for the rest of the night, and when we were leaving we gave it two this crack head outside of space, and let me tell you we made that dude's night! He walked away yellin, " yo, i just came up on this shit man, I came up on this shit!" Bro, I was buggin out, I couldn't stop laughing. That same night this one crackhead looked just like macy gray, but really skinny and cracked out. But macy gray looks cracked out anyway. You should all check out bumfights.com, you will get a whole new perspective on them.

Trish