Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eli manning

FlipsSOE

can't stand the douchbag. he's the current media darling. not yet have i heard any media jump down his throat, all because they'd like to see him succeed. prima donna hadn't taken a snap and already started out by refusing to play for san diego. well guess what, they don't need u faggot. meanwhile, the giants r screwed because they've invested so much money into him already for so many years. just wish sportscenter and the papers could grow some balls and call the kid out. imagine lebron james having said, i won't play for the cavs cause they have a horrendous team, or emeka okafor, no the bobcats r an expansion team- they suck. in 2 years they'll be looking elsewhere for their qb of the future. mark my words.

I'm not an eli manning fan....kid hasnt proven shit and gets pampered like he's Joe Montana

on the subject of if he's gonna be better than Rothlisberger or not, I'd say the better QB is the guy who wins. Kinda like the arguement, who's better? Tom Brady or Peyton Manning? Joe Montana or Dan Marino?

get my point?

he's gotta win the big game before that happens...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't even think he won a big game in collige.

I can't deny that he ain't great, but he can have all the passing records in the world and I will never put him in the top5 unless he wins the big one like

Montana, Elway, Farve, and Young !!!!!!!!!

I mean, he does call all the plays and the way the rules are it is way more of an offensive game now then past. A bunch of guys are going to break Marino's rec

He is by far the worst QB in NFL history. I challenge anyone to find a quarterback with worse stats over a period of 4 games. Seriously. I know a lot of people are saying that "Manning will be better than Roethlesberger (sp?) in 5-10 years", but why should Roethlesberger be so much better now? It's not even close. Manning is underthrowing or overthrowing everyone. Shouldn't he at least be able to make some throws by now?

Accorsi should be fired. Instead of Manning, the Giants could have had Roethlesberger (or Philip Rivers), a 3rd round pick last year, a 1st rounder, and 5th rounder this year. Accumulating draft picks is the best way to win in the NFL (like the Pats, or the Dallas Cowboys in the 1990's).

Fine, you might say that most people didn't think the trade was that bad when it was made, but the fans don't get paid to make these decisions. GM's do. They can only be graded based on results. Accorsi has been horrible.

I was at the mall all day and didn't see the Eli debacle.. :laugh:

just be thankful u don't live in new york. otherwise, you'd hear and see so much ass kissing of eli that'd it make u puke. when did the ny media lose their balls?? anyone else threw for 27 yd, and completed 20% of their passes and threw 2 picks, you'd be hearing about it all day long. but no- cause he's a manning, he gets a "get out jail free" card every damn week. but for how long?? how long before one of these writers calls out manning and questions his ability to play at the pro level.

Can't compare Eli to Big Ben right now. Big Ben is succeeding because he's surrounded by much better players. The Steelers have a much better o-line and their skill players are way better. (with the exception of maybe Tiki) All the Steelers ask of Big Ben is to manage the game and not turn the ball over. Eli can't do that because he's playing with inferior talent. To think that if the Giants took Ben that they would be 12-1 or even a playoff contender is nuts. This is not a good football team. They were expected to go 4-12 or 5-11 and they're on course for that. Don't let their fast start warp your thinking...

I think there is more than a little bit of irony in the fact that the Chargers are lighting it up while Eli is getting his ass whipped week in & week out...

just be thankful u don't live in new york. otherwise, you'd hear and see so much ass kissing of eli that'd it make u puke. when did the ny media lose their balls?? anyone else threw for 27 td, and completed 20% of their passes and threw 2 picks, you'd be hearing about it all day long. but no- cause he's a manning, he gets a "get out jail free" card every damn week. but for how long?? how long before one of these writers calls out manning and questions his ability to play at the pro level.

no shit....

they chastise a two time MVP in Warner to pucker on the ass of a kid in Eli

fuckin pathetic this NY Media

btw.....Warner had the better game today

Can't compare Eli to Big Ben right now. Big Ben is succeeding because he's surrounded by much better players. The Steelers have a much better o-line and their skill players are way better. (with the exception of maybe Tiki) All the Steelers ask of Big Ben is to manage the game and not turn the ball over. Eli can't do that because he's playing with inferior talent. To think that if the Giants took Ben that they would be 12-1 or even a playoff contender is nuts. This is not a good football team. They were expected to go 4-12 or 5-11 and they're on course for that. Don't let their fast start warp your thinking...

I think there is more than a little bit of irony in the fact that the Chargers are lighting it up while Eli is getting his ass whipped week in & week out...

im not a giant fan but eli has been thrown out there with no supporting cast besides tiki..........toomer and hilliard are doing shit this year and shockey is having a so-so season.........lets see what happens if eli has some players at the skilled positions like rothlesberger does in pitt

im not a giant fan but eli has been thrown out there with no supporting cast besides tiki..........toomer and hilliard are doing shit this year and shockey is having a so-so season.........lets see what happens if eli has some players at the skilled positions like rothlesberger does in pitt

maybe if eli could throw it to hilliard or toomer rather than the other team, they might be playing better. same goes for shockey. u realize eli has the 3rd worst qb rating for any qb whose ever attempted atleast 100 passes?? thats horrible. :vomit2:

can't wait til big ben shows him up this week and throw for 2 td's and 200 yds. meanwhile - eli's gonna throw for 2 ints, and 20 yards again. :laugh

maybe if eli could throw it to hilliard or toomer rather than the other team, they might be playing better. same goes for shockey. u realize eli has the 3rd worst qb rating for any qb whose ever attempted atleast 100 passes?? thats horrible. :vomit2:

can't wait til big ben shows him up this week and throw for 2 td's and 200 yds. meanwhile - eli's gonna throw for 2 ints, and 20 yards again. :laugh

Give Eli the Steelers offensive line and then talk to me.

wow shaun powell, don't u got a column to write?? get off clubplanet, try getting ur face out of eli's ass and look at the big picture. :)

Wow...how witty! Do you blow your daddy with a mouth like that?

BTW - I'm not a Giants fan, so go back to NightCuntCity and chill with peeps that actually give a shit about what you think! :aright:

Thanks,

Mr. Powell

Wow...how witty! Do you blow your daddy with a mouth like that?

BTW - I'm not a Giants fan, so go back to NightCuntCity and chill with peeps that actually give a shit about what you think! :aright:

Thanks,

Mr. Powell

dude. i made fun of ur love for eli, but u got personal. that's not cool. especially considering i don't know my dad.

as for that other site- its funny that u would know i used to post there. do u know why i stopped posting there?? lol.

u should try being a little more diplomatic like the other powell - colin.

:hat:

Let me start by saying I fucking hate football. Next, I read 'NY papers' everyday and I don't recall anybody kissing Eli's ass. They were merely saying give the 'Kid' a chance. Some were saying to keep Warner on. Anyway, it doesn't take an expert to understand Big Ben and Eli are in much different situations. Pitt could quite possible have the best team in football. Conversely, the Giants may be the worst.

Let me finish by saying that I fucking hate football, and that maybe some of you should take a look at Aikman, Elway and even P. Manning in their rookie seasons. I believe Aikman won one game and lost 15. And they werent even playing in a pressure cooker like New York. Manning will be fine so shut the fuck up. btw, Big Ben hasn't been all that great. His stats are meager. He's not even managing the team. The guy doesn't even know what a fucking audible is. He's going to dissapoint alot of people when he doesn't have a supporting cast. Eli is learning the hard way. He's been thrust into a war without any fucking weapons. But, it will be him that will emerge as the great QB.

I fucking hate football.