Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Learn to DJ

gmanz73

the best why to buy DJ gear IMO is from Guitar center or Sam Ash. Just scour the internet for the lowest prices on what you want to buy, print out the ad, bring it in and they price match it. They say its gotta be an authorized dealer but I've gotten away with some very sketchy internet ads. Basically they don't care. This way you get to try stuff out and leave with it right there as opposed to paying and waitinf for shit to be shipped.

i strongly suggest you do alot of research on the equiptment before buying anything guy. if you see a mixer with 2 little slide things that go up and down for the volume, THATS A CHANNEL...if it has 4 then its a 4 channel...

go to guitar center or sumthing and start asking alot of questions....its hard to explain without the thing in front of you man....its truly pointless to ask on a forum

You can teach a monkey how to mix music.

Its all about reading a crowd and music selection.

You get the girls to dance and the guys will follow :bounce:

Anyone have a chance to use the Pioneer CDJ-800..i want to get them based on what they got but loooking for opinions

You get the girls to dance and the guys will follow :bounce:

Anyone have a chance to use the Pioneer CDJ-800..i want to get them based on what they got but loooking for opinions

i hope you know what a channel is before buying a cdj-800 :funny:.......

cdj-800s are VERY good for the price....if u can afford them, get them

i have 1000's......now that i look at it it wasnt worth the extra money really...but u can do alot of cool things with the 1000s