Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Losing the V card... accidentally! HELP!

meeeow

Who are you kidding this was your first time... and you come to a messageboard for advice? :laugh: You didn't bleed all over his sheets so he definitely knows it wasn't your first time... plus I never heard of a girl on birth control if she is still a virgin.

Enjoy the feeling while it lasts... when a week or two runs by after all this sex... he'll realize it was lust and grow tired.

Sweetheart... I have no trouble getting laid (unlike yourself). Fortunately I am not robbed on self-esteem or am cowardice of my actions and therefore need to create a fake screen name to talk about my life. Why don't you talk to one of your "friends" for advice... or well, maybe you don't have any and need to find solace on a message board. Your post was a joke, similar to your actions and that's why I commented. And if for one moment you don't think you have low self-esteem, then ask yourself why you care what he thinks... especially when you just commented that you don't care if the two of you are together (you seem confused).

If you want advice... realize that if the guy cared about you or was interested in you relationship wise, he wouldn't have fucked the shit out of you so many times in such a short time frame. Chances are he is in it for the fun right now and is enjoying the "friends with perks" situation you have going on.

The question that should be asked is not directed to others, but rather to yourself... The important thing is that you ask yourself what's in your best interest and what you want. Either way, you should be forewarned that problems will arise and the friendship is at jeapardy either way if the sex continues...

... realize that if the guy cared about you or was interested in you relationship wise, he wouldn't have fucked the shit out of you so many times in such a short time frame. Chances are he is in it for the fun right now and is enjoying the "friends with perks" situation you have going on.

the man has a point!

if he is just havin a blast with tight sex, he needs to know, so you can move on..

if he is actually a good guy, he needs to know... so things can move forward...

either way, it needs to be known, for you to feel better or so he can know now and not later...

Yes, I realize I am an idiot. But hear me out. There's this dude I've been totally crushing on at school. We have 2 classes and an internship together, so we've gotten to know each other pretty well. He's kinda shy. I called him for some notes the other week, we ended up studying together til the cafe kicked us out, and then he came over for some wine. A glass turned into 3 bottles. I had stopped taking the pill for various reasons just a month ago and we had no condoms. We made out & rolled around til 6 in the morning, at which point we slept for 40 and went to our exam. Afterwards, we went to his place and had sex. I hesitated before we did, and when he asked me why I just told him it had been a long time... which it had been. Never is a long time. It was fabulous. We did it 2 more times, got cleaned up and he took me out to dinner at a Cipriani's-style restaurant. Totally wined & dined me. Came home and boofed again. Twice. That was Tuesday. Wednesday was crazy, so I didn't see him. Thursday we went rock-climbing and spent the entire day together, no sex. And I took him out to a gorgeous dinner on me. We were supposed to get together later that nite after I went out w/ my girls and he w/ his boys. Needless to say, we both ended up spending the entire nite w/ our friends and it didn't happen. He txtd me at 7 in the morning w/ "I am really sorry that we did not get to spend time together last nite. You should call me before you leave. I would like to hear your voice." I called, he unneccessarily apologized, we flirted a bit, said our goodbyes and then as I was about to pull out of parking, he comes walking up the sidewalk. He'd walked his dog about 2 miles to my apt to surprise me before I left for break, AFTER our goodbyes. We got coffee. He was all sniffly from his nite, so no kisses, but we parted ways happily.

Now the thing is, I'm wondering if I should let him know it was my first time. He really didn't seem to notice and honestly, it was better than I'd anticipated. I don't mind having lost it to him. I enjoyed it! But I feel like maybe I should tell him? I mean, I don't wanna be telling my kids... "yeah, I lost my virginity to this guy, but he didn't know..." Haha. I don't know. Should I come clean? And if so, how? HELP! I realize I'm a stupid kid w/ no experience, but you guys seem cool so maybe you know something I don't?

Cipriani is SINGULAR and it is not POSSESIVE. When are you Eyetalians gonna stop adding in superfluous S's..