Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sending drugs???

partygl82

well if you have to, you could try this.. have your friend put a completely diffrent name on the envelope then yours, same addy,

when you get it, don't open it.. just put a return to sender stamp or something on it, AFTER the mail man comes to your house leave it outside, or if your in the city leave in your apt by the door, wait like 2-3 weeks, if nobody comes then your in the clear, but if they do come you could just be like, " i dunno who sent it, i didn't open it, wrong address" iv heard of ppl sending weed, but that was years ago, they probably would intercept it before you got it...which is a waste a drugs... wasting drugs is a :nono:

i met some guy fri from the nethrelands who friend was doing this, but she was sending him like a whole shit load of stuff, like christmas cards and stuff,

if i see him again ill ask him how it went..they might not check ALL the mail coming in, its the holidays, the post office is swamped with shit... make sure its a tiny amount, obviously the more she sends you the more trouble you could be in...

Well, I am the one sending them to him. So, I need to know what to do to get them to him and not get caught. Thank you guys for the help these message boards are great!!!

1. get a box

2. put pills in box

3. get a marker

4. write on the front of box, THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN DRUGS.

5. go to post office and mail

6. post a pic of your tits and ass

I know someone from Michigan who had a meth lab.

All of the pre-cursors for meth are pretty much illegal to buy, so he was getting his shit from europe.

Well, one day it never showed, and he was told it was siezed.

Nothing happened for like 4 months, then one day there was a huge raid and he was busted.

So, I think what they do is once they sieze it, they dont bust you right there, they try and build a case and get more charges against you, then one day when you least expect it, you're nailed.

So, I guess my friend that I am sending it to is at the most risk of getting in trouble. Hmmm I don't know, I will not put my return address and hope that everything goes o.k.

HE told me to put them in a cd case wrapped in plastic wrap and send it express so they don't have time to check it. What do you guys think about that? I don't think he's ever done it before so he doesn't really know what he's talking about....ha ha

So, I guess my friend that I am sending it to is at the most risk of getting in trouble. Hmmm I don't know, I will not put my return address and hope that everything goes o.k.

HE told me to put them in a cd case wrapped in plastic wrap and send it express so they don't have time to check it. What do you guys think about that? I don't think he's ever done it before so he doesn't really know what he's talking about....ha ha

if they want to check for finger prints ur fucked...

I dont see what your concern is. Make sure there is no prints on the pack. Put a different return addy on it. Drop it off at a drop off box. How in the hell do you ever expect to get caught. The only possiblity would be your friend turning you in, but even then you deny it.

If someone on this board can please explain to me how in the hell this person could ever get caught, then please do. If not, then there is no reason to scare this person.

Now, if you are recieving drugs that is a different issue. But, I believe discofreak covered that one. Just make sure your house is clean when you recieve a package.

And, make sure there is no info on the computer that could incriminate you.

Good luc

nautica

I dont see what your concern is. Make sure there is no prints on the pack. Put a different return addy on it. Drop it off at a drop off box. How in the hell do you ever expect to get caught. The only possiblity would be your friend turning you in, but even then you deny it.

If someone on this board can please explain to me how in the hell this person could ever get caught, then please do. If not, then there is no reason to scare this person.

Now, if you are recieving drugs that is a different issue. But, I believe discofreak covered that one. Just make sure your house is clean when you recieve a package.

And, make sure there is no info on the computer that could incriminate you.

Good luc

nautica

thank you!!! :aaah:

Guest gabo

Yaknow I can offer many , many tips on this cause I work for ups but I just don't wanna make it that easy for you. lol.

ok ok Ill give you one hint... don't use a box that has already been sent with a logo on it. Dell has instructions for ups to open any dell box without the dell tape on it...

Yaknow I can offer many , many tips on this cause I work for ups but I just don't wanna make it that easy for you. lol.

ok ok Ill give you one hint... don't use a box that has already been sent with a logo on it. Dell has instructions for ups to open any dell box without the dell tape on it...

ahhhh I see and thank you for helping me! So, if I go buy one brand new at a store I should be o.k.??

Can I just ask you one question? If I send it the quickest way to send something, will they not have time to check it??? That's what my friend said. Also, do they check all the mail that goes through?

Thanks again

Thanks for the negative points and calling my idea dumb... first of all I import medications from all over the world (Thialand, Buenos Aires, Chile), so I would know how to do it... second of all I have had only one seizure in eight years and its never gotten back to me...

So go to hell.. hope you get caught who ever gave the neg points for my "just trying to help"