Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best jeans?

somebitch

There's a G-Star store here in the city, do they have women's stuff too?

Of course they have women's. Honestly, a great choice. Like I said, look great, fit great, and one of the best parts is the durability. I should be on their marketing team.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest onisakura

I dont really like true religion. They are rediculously expensive and the pockets are too long and low. Makes my ass look like it sags, takes away that little curve at the bottom.

:rolleyes:

I have a new favorite pair of jeans....Banana Republic skinny jean petite. The first pair of jeans i don't have to get hemmed or turned up. Super nice, i can wear really dressy or more casual. Also helps that i don't have a fat ass anymore.

that sux that u have to get them hemmed/etc. my friends who are petite have the same problem with jeans.....im not even sure what my fav pair is, but there are def different jeans for difft bodies. i have a pair of calvin klein jeans that i LOVE so much

• 9 months later...
I dont really like true religion. They are rediculously expensive and the pockets are too long and low. Makes my ass look like it sags, takes away that little curve at the bottom.

They have a couple different styles... and I don't understand how jeans could make someones ass look like it sags.....

(does it sag?)

• 3 weeks later...