Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Overdosing

tvercetti

Whenever I do a shit load of coke I'll feel ok and then later when I try to sleep I notice that my heart is flying, i'm sweating, etc... Anyway, already paranoid from the coke and I started thinking what if I did too much.. Does any one here have any ideas on whether it's possible that you'll OD (or just get medically fucked up, whether it qualifies as an OD or not who cares) like 2 hrs after you did alot of shit. In other words, will it only occur in the process/immediately after doing too much or do you think it could happen later when you're laying down after a binge to sleep? The idea usually crosses my mind after it's been a real long nite (like 4 hrs) of blowing lines pretty consistently after a nite at the bar (so from like 2-6 of doing coke and then attempting to lay down at like 8- retarded I know). If this post makes no sense, I'll try to clarify.

Yo, the same shit happens to me. when I'm blowing the lines its great but then afterwards when i try to go to sleep i get all paranoid... I use to try to stay up and not close my eyes from fear that i wouldnt open them ever again but then after about the 50th time i just got use to it and lay there. if i die i die.. theres nothing i can do about it... I just pray before i go to sleep that my parents dont find me dead.. my advice...stop doing coke.. i went from 3 times a week to once ever 2 months..

UNO

i don't know the exact numbers.. you don't need much in your system to OD i know that much..

but i totally emphathize with you on the not being able to fall asleep thing! the WORST PART about doing coke is the come down, when the sun starts coming up and there's no more and you're trying to sleep but can't! arrrghhhhhh I'm SO glad i haven't felt that way in a long time..

Whenever I do a shit load of coke I'll feel ok and then later when I try to sleep I notice that my heart is flying, i'm sweating, etc... Anyway, already paranoid from the coke and I started thinking what if I did too much.. Does any one here have any ideas on whether it's possible that you'll OD (or just get medically fucked up, whether it qualifies as an OD or not who cares) like 2 hrs after you did alot of shit. In other words, will it only occur in the process/immediately after doing too much or do you think it could happen later when you're laying down after a binge to sleep? The idea usually crosses my mind after it's been a real long nite (like 4 hrs) of blowing lines pretty consistently after a nite at the bar (so from like 2-6 of doing coke and then attempting to lay down at like 8- retarded I know). If this post makes no sense, I'll try to clarify.

If you think that 4 hours is a long night, then I would say your fine.

Right,

Just like you could die from your first line of meth, or your first whip it, or your first pill, or trip.

Dude, anything could kill you at ANY time, and some people do die, however the reality of it is that if this kid did a gram or two and is all paranoid in bed, he probably isnt going to die. Plain and Simple.

And dont flame me dude, keep that shit out of this forum.

your first line of coke could kill you.

if it was 3 feet long

:funny:

what's the point of going to bed only a few hours after doing coke? I mean, no point in that, lol. wait until after you come down and feel like shit, then eat something, drink a little water, and hop in bed. you'll sleep like a baby. :)

other than that, coke always made me paranoid. only thing you can really do is stop using it, use less, or deal with it.

try pepsi

Right,

Just like you could die from your first line of meth, or your first whip it, or your first pill, or trip.

Dude, anything could kill you at ANY time, and some people do die, however the reality of it is that if this kid did a gram or two and is all paranoid in bed, he probably isnt going to die. Plain and Simple.

And dont flame me dude, keep that shit out of this forum.

I'm just saying drugs are bad - no matter how you flip it. Drugs are not good for your body. Not saying that one time use will kill you. But if you are lying in the bed paraniod thinking you are going to die - maybe you shouldn't do drugs anymore.