16 members have voted

1. 1. what is the worst state?

• New Jersey
    • Rhode Island
    • New Mexico
    • Georgia
    • New York
    • Massachusetts

you did not put up TEXAS...i worked at a place were we had to interact with people from that state...my god the dumbest people on the earth live in texas.

jersey would probably get my second vote. i have no idea why...i guess being from new york the thing you do once your out of the womb is make fun of people from jersey....they are cool peps

you did not put up TEXAS...i worked at a place were we had to interact with people from that state...my god the dumbest people on the earth live in texas.

jersey would probably get my second vote. i have no idea why...i guess being from new york the thing you do once your out of the womb is make fun of people from jersey....they are cool peps

She's right. Texas is really bad :no:

and what about Iowa?

Mississippi by far...its the worst state ever...it's the poorest and most backwards...suing for malpractice is their national pasttime...there are more laywers going into the state than there are doctors leaving...Mississippi should just be cut right out...

...there are parts of louisiana that are comparable to mississippi.....i have clients out there consulting in various medical centers and they said the conditions are way beyond what we could fathom - education, technology, industry, etc are in conditions that reminded my client of Alabama when she grew up....the woman is in her 60s....a scary thought indeed.....