Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is up with Spirit?

You guys post as well as groovefire spins. Next time you boston numnuts wanna come post on the ny boards first ask permission then get kicked in the nizzuts by me. But you guys are more than welcome to post in the drama boards cause you know how much we luff you freaks.

peace

Luz aka bitch supreme

:half:

You guys post as well as groovefire spins. Next time you boston numnuts wanna come post on the ny boards first ask permission then get kicked in the nizzuts by me. But you guys are more than welcome to post in the drama boards cause you know how much we luff you freaks.

peace

Luz aka bitch supreme

:half:

LOL boston numnuts

I got this email:

Due to poor ethical behavior demonstrated by Spirit Management, SPIRIT Promotional Team has seized all its operations at Spirit New York (530 West 27th Street) effective today (Wednesday, December 15th).

MUZIK Fridays are being moved to a different NYC mega venue and FREE LOVE Saturdays' Head Promoters are moving into the newest NYC's nightclub located in the heart of Manhattan Starting January 15th.

We would like to thank all of you for your support and hope to see you soon at the venues, where we will now host our events. Stay tuned for updates coming to your email box next week with the Grand Opening dates and the clubs where we are moving Spirit parties to.

See you all soon!

Listen cynstam, no disrespect but my sources are on top of this and as everyone knows they are very reliable. There is no need for you to come on this thread spreading all of these different rumors. I know you probably mean well but it is very important that we post ONLY the facts. There are alot of people out there who are true JP fans that read these boards for correct information

and like I said before....things are looking good for JP returning to his home....although I can not say it is official yet, lets just say a little birdie has said it looks like it's going to happen ;)

JP!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I absolutely think u are correct, now that Ericka Morillo is having a baby and wont be able to spin at SF, like previous rumors had stated. I believe that JP belongs at SF so I hope it works out. ;)

However I do think that it was wrong for the the email to state that all parties are cancelled esp. when people have bought tickets. Not cool.

I absolutely think u are correct, now that Ericka Morillo is having a baby and wont be able to spin at SF, like previous rumors had stated. I believe that JP belongs at SF so I hope it works out. ;)

However I do think that it was wrong for the the email to state that all parties are cancelled esp. when people have bought tickets. Not cool.

I agree that it was a poor decision on the part of the promoters to send that email and get everybody in a frenzy especially, like you said with all of the NYE events and what not. NYE is a very important night for many people who come from all over the world to see great dj's like JP perform.

I have been on the phone constantly with many reliable sources and JP will DEF be spinning this NYE so we have nothing to worry about. Now in regards to JP returning to the old SF all I can say is keep your fingers crossed....things are looking VERY VERY good but unfortunately at this time there is still no confirmation.

As soon as we hear more, we will inform everybody with the information...until than party safe and dance the night away....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!!!

your all full of shit..

That space, will not be SF at all, yes it will be a club, but the owner's of that space want NOTHING to do with JP, and the SF crowd, do u think the city will like that? No! the building was red flagged, and it will open under new people, New dj's and a new crowd... Your little Dreams of Stomping your cheese ass feat, Are forever over.....Thank god..

dont worry kid's Seaside wil lbe open before you know it

and that space will not be ready till the summer, So all your "inside" people, Are purple Turtle's.....

:cheese::jerkoff:

your all full of shit..

That space, will not be SF at all, yes it will be a club, but the owner's of that space want NOTHING to do with JP, and the SF crowd, do u think the city will like that? No! the building was red flagged, and it will open under new people, New dj's and a new crowd... Your little Dreams of Stomping your cheese ass feat, Are forever over.....Thank god..

dont worry kid's Seaside wil lbe open before you know it

and that space will not be ready till the summer, So all your "inside" people, Are purple Turtle's.....

:cheese::jerkoff:

lmfaooooooooooooooo

BASICALLY.... A BUNCH OF PEOPLE GOT FIRED AT SPIRIT... AND PEOPLE LIKE NOMEMBER ARE DOING THEIR DIRTYWORK... THEY GOT FIRED... THEIR BITTER... THE CLUBS OPEN ... JP ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE... THE GUYS MAKING A FORTUNE AT SPIRIT... SO GET A LIFEEEE.... "WITH ALL YOUR INSIDE CONTACTS" ... THIS IS CLUBBING... NOT THE FUCKING CIA... :gang::gang::gang: