Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about thongs?????

White silk or stretchy material Thongs do it for me!

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by homersimpson:

I think I speak on the behalf of all men that thongs do it for us. I think it's the mystery behind it. It's like you're almost naked down there but not yet. Very visually stimulating.

without a fucking doubt.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

i always wear thongs...they're just more comfortable than regular underwear cwm12.gif and i haven't received any complaints yet...

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?"

Originally posted by uknjx2:

when i'm wearing any undies it's ususally a thong. why is women't underwear so damn expensive? i picked up a piece of string in victoria's secret for 20.00!! i think it was silk string but what the hell???? i put it right back down when i saw that price!

Women's lingerie is so expensive because the manufacturers know that they have a captive audience!!!! They know that women want to impress and please their men and will pay a lot of money to do it. It sucks!!! And, if you want the right fit and fabric, you've got to spend a lot of money to get quality. Then, you find out that the man you're dating doesn't like black lingerie, or he doesn't like thong underwear, or he doesn't appreciate your $100 long silk nightgown or doesn't want to see you in anything that you've worn for another man. What's a girl to do?

wombat ~ No, wearing one isn't sexually stimulating in itself... most girls feel much sexier in a thong than in a pair of panties, though.

Personally, high-quality satin or silk thongs and g-strings work for me... VERY soft, slippery, and comfy, and comfort is KEY. For some reason, my boyfriend always asks me to pull up the sides a bit... so they peek out just a teensy bit right above my pants/shorts/skirt... I never did understand that. >O.o<

------------------

"The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible."

panda_fly.gif

Thongs are the only way to go... Theyre more comfortable, and lets not forget to mention the fact that there's nothing more unattractive than an underwear line...

Dont think I even own a regular pair of panties...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

I ONLY wear VS thongs, they are very comfy and they look great too

But they are damn expensive!!

But i'm worth it!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by yo mamma:

My friends and i have had this discussion. THe only thing is that a thong only looks good on girls who have ass. If you have no ass, please don't put a thong on. It doesn't look good. Girls with NASITOL (No Ass At All), please stick to undies.

You are SO right... that's the other reason I swear by thongs. They loook and feel good, so why not?

cwm12.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I hardly ever wear underwear but when I do I wear only thongs.....regular panties give me wedgies...

A thong is just a constant wedgie! I don't know how you guys can stand it!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Jesus fuc*ing Christ!.....I'm sorry but you girlies have not only hit my weak spot, you beat the shit out of it......no joke.....god bless all of you.....maybe I'll get to enjoy some of it one day.....lol.....

Mikey *breathless* smile.gif

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

[This message has been edited by mikey_m (edited 11-23-2000).]

i had enough i need to meet all of the girls on this thread, cause you are driving me crazy, and the comment about the thong slightly above the shorts is an instant turn on, dont know why but it drives guys crazy

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Some girls in thongs definitly turn me on,it matters what kind of body they have ya know?I dont wear any underwear and it seems to turn girls on,I think its cuz there not used to it,alot of guys I guess wear boxers or other underwear and girls seemed to be turned on by the fact that there's something about me that there not used to.Or maybe it the fact my nipples are pierced also and my shoulders are covered in Tats?I dont know girls give me your opinion? cwm7.gif

I love it when your dancing with a girl and things start to pick up and your hands start roaming and you realize that shes wearing a thong or no panties at all...instant hard on.

And to those girls that pull the sides up above your shorts, skirts, whatever...GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

cwm41.gif

thong or nothin at all . .. i'm w/ vampie - regular undies are annoying.

as for bras - i def. have the option and def. choose not to wear one when i can get away with it . . . smile.gif

i like to be uncontained and such wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*