Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rim-jobs

tanyalover

i really love doin it, and i'm almsost do that everytime i have sex... :love:

some like it and some goes, what are u doing? with a grin i can't explain

what do you think of it, and is it a taboo thing that should be hinted up after a while? instead of just doing it right away first time you have sex?

Definately a rarity, but some girls are really in to doing it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gabo

where are the women telling us how much they love us doing it?

I love hearing a girl tell me to eat her ass. droooooooolllllll

i really love doin it, and i'm almsost do that everytime i have sex... :love:

some like it and some goes, what are u doing? with a grin i can't explain

what do you think of it, and is it a taboo thing that should be hinted up after a while? instead of just doing it right away first time you have sex?

Na. Just learn ur tongue do the walking lol

And of course, if you're good with ur fingers, you got 10 fingers spare so .... you can pleasure down several .... hot spots .... while ur tongue is fast at work :licker:

always thought i was pretty adventurous in bed, but for some reason, and i don't quite know why, i never got an urge to stick my tongue in some girl's ASSHOLE.

def a thumbs up to all the asslickers out there, you're much better men and women than me. btw, if a girl eats your ass and then wants a nice kiss do you give it to her?

I've had a couple of girls do this to me and I must admit I enjoyed it alot. Something about it gets me going. Maybe because its a little dirty or something you shouldnt do. But my last ex girlfriend wasn't into it and would always tell me no when I tried going down there. Wow, now I'm in the mood to eat out some hot girls asshole :drool:

Guest gabo
Now that's ONE thing I dont wanna do....I'd stick my tongue ANYWHERE else except there......I dont get it.

CHRIS

Its hot, naughty, nasty. something about a girl wanting a toungue in her ass drives me crazy! I love doing that shit... no pun intended.