Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stabbing at Avalon

dkny8

:rolleyes:

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/wabc_123104_clubstabbing.html

Stabbing Outside Chelsea Club

(New York-WABC, December 31, 2004 ) — Seven people are in custody this morning after a stabbing outside a city nightclub.

It happened outside the Old Limelight Club in Chelsea.

Police say the altercation started inside the club early this morning then spilled out onto sixth avenue.

Two men were stabbed, another was injured in the fight. They are being treated for minor injuries.

The group arrested is facing robbery and assault charges.

the one thing that the report failed to say is this. Last night was an asian party. Those parties are usually horrible because the whole place is usualy full of chicks who have more labels than an isle at staples and the guys give hard looks to everyone like they got something to prove. And 99% of the time there is a fight or something retarded after everyone in the place gets boozed up :splat: ... bad scene and avalon better think 2x about letting that weekly continue or else that place will go down the path of limelight ..

too sad this is happening .. limelight and avalon were my favorite clubs at one point in time .. hope mgmt of avalon do something about it ..

technically, the stabbing was outside, therefore the title is wrong,

and it was a thursday night, and who the hell wants to go there on a thursday night anyway

ahh, yeah

:pint:

i was there last nite. place was full of azns. was a couple of fights inside that i saw. must of been the south koreans vs the north koreans

haha .. i know a lot of korean people . and in all my life i only met 1 north korean person in nyc .. and she was even half north half south ..

dude .. north koreans dont have the luxury to leave their country and stuff like everyone else ..

but from a humor perspective .. good one .. hehe

Everytime I go there I just wanna put on some shades and do the headshaker dance.

:half:

LOL...think I did taht dance when i saw CC last year.

That is what use to freak me out abut EXIT years ago, seein Asian guys with tatoos all over their bodies...made me think a mafia/gang shootin would occur and with my luck, I would get caught in the crossfire...stabbing is just as bad

Dang, whats up with stabbing in clubs. I was at IKON for NYE party and someone got stabbed too. Was a major pain getting out of the club. I'm Asian so because they cops were looking for an Asian male as the suspect, every single one that was trying to leave was held up for over an hour.