Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "C" Word

someclown

Quick, true story: My friend Eddie (while he was single) was banging some girl for the first time. They were both sitting up, facing each other. He smacks her on the ass and says, "You're a bad girl."

She moans and says, "Oh yeah."

Then he says, "You're a little bitch."

She says louder, "Oh yeah!"

Then he says, "You're a nasty, dirty, little fucking whore!!"

Again, a big moan and "Oh my God!!!"

At this point he's at a loss for something bad to call her, so he says, "You're a little cunt."

She hops off and sternly says, "Hey buddy, you just stepped over the line!"

What is it about that word that girls hate? Why all the negative reaction to that little 4-letter word that I will argue is the most disliked word used in the U.S.

Quick, true story: My friend Eddie (while he was single) was banging some girl for the first time. They were both sitting up, facing each other. He smacks her on the ass and says, "You're a bad girl."

She moans and says, "Oh yeah."

Then he says, "You're a little bitch."

She says louder, "Oh yeah!"

Then he says, "You're a nasty, dirty, little fucking whore!!"

Again, a big moan and "Oh my God!!!"

At this point he's at a loss for something bad to call her, so he says, "You're a little cunt."

She hops off and sternly says, "Hey buddy, you just stepped over the line!"

What is it about that word that girls hate? Why all the negative reaction to that little 4-letter word that I will argue is the most disliked word used in the U.S.

good story :laugh:

:rolleyes:

hahahh CUNT is the greatest word evar!!!!! I use it all the time, my boys laugh and shit whenever we use it but the girls get pissed, so we use it more.

haha

ilso found this piano keyboard thing that when you would press the keys it would say: "You are a fucking cunt"... classic!