Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Discotheque Anniversary Party w/ Exacta, Merritt + a SECRET GUEST DJ, Sun 1/9 (early)

disco-0109.jpg

DISCOTHEQUE'S ANNIVERSARY PARTY

HOTTEST PARTY IN TOWN

THE SAT NITE/SUN MORNING AFTERPARTY

AT DISCOTHEQUE

January 9th

music by DJs

EXACTA (Subliminal Records), MERRITT

plus SECRET INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL GUEST

5am until for guestlist, reduced all day

mention Clubplanet for reduced guestlist

Discotheque

17 W.19th St NYC

I wish I would've went............. WHO WAS THE SPECIAL GUEST DJ????........ I'm dying to know who I missed out on.

I ended up leaving at noon. There was some guy spinning that I never heard of, and I think he was the special guest DJ. I saw a lot of people from this board there and maybe someone can help with who he was?

Wasnt it suppose to be CEVIN FISHER and if ya dont know who he is then i really dont know what to tell ya.

Why don't you know what to tell me? Is it because I'm supposed to know EVERY house DJ there is? I'm really sorry I never heard of Cevin Fisher, but I thought your whole thing was to educate the uneducated and respect. It's not nice to speak condescendingly to people who don't know.

By the way, do you know who Michael DeBakey is? What about Halsted? They are pioneers in a much more important field than dance music. If you don't know than I don't know what to tell you--dick.