Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some help

Evan

wait til she pisses and doesnt flush and throw that fucking test in the terlet. cnahces are shes lying about the prego b.c of the past sotries ya told her. and seriously, if she said shes gonna rat on you and your people let her know whatll happen when you tell them what she 'plans' on doing.

She always flushes..she used to not, but to train her, I'd just leave the toilet seat up. So that won't work.

As for telling my friends what she said?? Hell no. They're already paranoid as it is. They've been telling me to leave her for months. The last thing I need is my friends to be worried about stuff I've "caused".

If shes doing all the tina you say she is, i dont think it matters whether she is really pregnant or not. You aint gonna have a kid by her anyway.

You need to wait until shes in the closet and have your friends ambush your apartment just grabbin shit and runnin out and then change your credit card numbers, phone number and list no forwarding address.

:bounce:

here is the plan... (wait till your new apartment is ready)

1. have your friends dress up as thieves...

2. on a normal night(when you are both home), have them break into your house.

3. they should then tie you both up... and steal all of YOUR stuff...

4. when the robbery of YOUR stuff is complete and you have chewed through the ropes to freedom...

5. kindly untie her... and tell her "i'm gonna go get some help..."

6. when you get out the door run at full speed in any direction... do not stop and do not look back for the magic crystal pussy is a formidable enemy and can run great distances at unbelievable speeds...

7. when you are sure your escape is a success... move into your new apartment and start your new life...

good luck... :bounce:

OMG thats ridiculously expensive!!!!!! How the hell do you people eat up there? Man and I thought $650 for a 400sf studio on south beach was kinda steep.......

We don't really... We just hunt random squirrels, pigeons, stray cats, and the like...

Evan, looks aren't everything.

And if to you, they are, then there are some hot girls out there with great personalities.

Skinny crackhead psycho strippers with fake tits are a dime a dozen.

Stop thinking about the 1 reason you want to stay and start thinking about the 1,000,000 reasons why you should leave.

Like everyone said, if she's as big a crackhead as you say she is, she won't be able to go full term with the baby.

As soon as you find an apartment, run as fast as you can.

Depending on how much she knows, you may have to tell your boys about her threats.

Good luck and stop picking up strippers.

Evan, looks aren't everything.

And if to you, they are, then there are some hot girls out there with great personalities.

Skinny crackhead psycho strippers with fake tits are a dime a dozen.

Stop thinking about the 1 reason you want to stay and start thinking about the 1,000,000 reasons why you should leave.

Like everyone said, if she's as big a crackhead as you say she is, she won't be able to go full term with the baby.

As soon as you find an apartment, run as fast as you can.

Depending on how much she knows, you may have to tell your boys about her threats.

Good luck and stop picking up strippers.

And he can sleep on ur couch right, with the spinach dip w/o the water crestnut?

Arrr, Evan. Yu don't need that sort of grief in your life. Y'said yer was 9 months in a sober house, but with her ya went back to using. The stress from her can't be helpful to your desire to stay clean, if you be desiring that. I be worried that with her around you'd be more inclined to go out and drink again, and sabotague the 9 months you accomplished in Sober House. Run lad, run far away. I'd be pleased to steal her away and have her walk the plank out at sea. If she enjoys being in the closet such a long time, she will adapt to Davy Jone's locker easier than it takes for her to come out of the closet. Holla if ya need me services. Arrr.

Guest brwneydtrouble
And he can sleep on ur couch right, with the spinach dip w/o the water crestnut?

Uhhh....whats a crestnut? :confused:

Evan,

One question: How do you know she's really late? Maybe she's just playing the late card to keep you around by letting you think she may be pregnant.

I'd leave her and let nature take its course. Just be happy you NEVER MARRIED HER. Then you'd REALLY be fucked.

Hey Evan

Your girls is psycho ..but looks pretty good for a K head .. your girl doesn't look that crazy but ...anyways here is some advice

1. keep encouraging her to do more K ..so she can kill this imaginary "pregnancy" and maybe herself ? ( this is an extreme case)

2. Oh have your big time dope dealer friend gather up his boys and ruffle her up a bit ... just scare her a bit you know ..." you know what's gonna happen to you if you goto the cops " ...or the classic James Gandolfini line - " You gotta nice face "

3. She acts like this becuz you're nice enough to her to get away with it ..she knows you're a nice dude and whatever ..she doesn't respect you ..she's just using you

I'm sorry Evan ...this crazy hooker's got you trapped !

You need to do the 50 yard dash right out the door ! Hope you run fast !

she's a disgusting example of how crazy asian chics can get .... alot of asian chics have no friends and are suicidal ...LOL

oh yea - those aren't her real tits right ??

GOOD LUCK EVAN ...I think the #2 advice should be effective