Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stymie and nomembername

kayluhb

I change it because either I forget the password or I forget the email address I signed up with, and I 'cannot confirm email'

Ãlso, gotta love the people who always come into a 'drama' thread and start posting jokes and shit. Like, it's their duty to change the make-up of the thread.

aight

are you a juice head?

theplant is in the house

I have the same problem. Everytime I see the screenname 'nomembername' I click on it because I always think that maybe this time he'll post something interesting and/or funny. But, I'm always dissapointed because it's always some shitty, sarcastic and jejune comment about some CP meetup.

Well, that, or he's kissing ladyshady's ass by posting a drooling smiley.

to know that Kahlub does not need this message board to make friends, he just needs it as a way to make the day go by. To help that he likes to make fun of people.Thats the reason, to make the day go by.

I wish i had internet buddies :(

listen you fucking slob stop stealing my internet lingo like "wtf". I made that up a long time ago and dont need little sluts like you throwing it around without giving me credit. Eat a dick you cunt! -kayluhb

Nice...thanks.

I never even said that, you filthy twat. See, I don't say 'cunt' I say twat.