Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Game - Documentary

HAZE

this guy's a poser ie DT thread. lol.

i was watching nba inside stuff or one of them nba shows couple of weeks back. and the guy conducting the interview was walking around with baron davis of the hornets and "game" on the block they grew up on. baron davis actually gave him his first shot at fame and hooked him up with dre. funny thing is game was acting rather civil with no screw face, and not trying to act hard for the camera bit. just being a normal dude i guess. as was baron. interscope has ruined the rap game, as has universal. it's now a race to find the most ignorant rappers- exploit em - give them a lil fame- and breed that ignorance to the masses. wanna be killers, drug dealers and the like. no creativity these days. very little anyway. and to find any ounce of creativity u gotta search HARD. you're certainly not going to find it on mtv/vh1/hot 97/bet/ 105.1 how ironic they're all owned by universal/vivendi/clearchannel/viacom. corporate takeovers at work yet again. outsourcing jobs, now taking away creativity, and rewarding ignorance. i'm done with hip hop for a while. i've been getting into my old school rock bands.

motley crue!!

march 2nd - msg

march 3rd - philly (see u there)

march 4th - boston

i was watching nba inside stuff or one of them nba shows couple of weeks back. and the guy conducting the interview was walking around with baron davis of the hornets and "game" on the block they grew up on. baron davis actually gave him his first shot at fame and hooked him up with dre. funny thing is game was acting rather civil with no screw face, and not trying to act hard for the camera bit. just being a normal dude i guess. as was baron. interscope has ruined the rap game, as has universal. it's now a race to find the most ignorant rappers- exploit em - give them a lil fame- and breed that ignorance to the masses. wanna be killers, drug dealers and the like. no creativity these days. very little anyway. and to find any ounce of creativity u gotta search HARD. you're certainly not going to find it on mtv/vh1/hot 97/bet/ 105.1 how ironic they're all owned by universal/vivendi/clearchannel/viacom. corporate takeovers at work yet again. outsourcing jobs, now taking away creativity, and rewarding ignorance. i'm done with hip hop for a while. i've been getting into my old school rock bands.

motley crue!!

march 2nd - msg

march 4th - boston

Didn't know that you had to gratuate from Harvard to make good music.

Who gives a flying fuck what he's like, the music is bangin'.

Period, point blank.

Didn't know that you had to gratuate from Harvard to make good music.

Who gives a flying fuck what he's like, the music is bangin'.

Period, point blank.

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."

"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force. "

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. "

- Adolf Hitler

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think."

"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force. "

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. "

- Adolf Hitler

"Man who go to bed with itchy ass wake up with smelly finger."

"Man who fart in church sits on his own pew."

-Confusious

PS, the music is still bangin'.

:hoparound

• 2 weeks later...

motley crue!!

march 2nd - msg

march 4th - boston

amen brotha...well said...

rap music is garbage nowadays..its sickening..

but on a good note...

check out..

MF Doom - Mmmmm Food

now that is "fire"

i cant believe u jock g unit so hard and still have gza as your favorite mc...g unit has no skill..no lyricism

i know its weird...it comes down to the fact that i used to listen to 50 back in like 98...he was dope as shit back then..and if i start bashing him now i look like a hypocrite (sort of like avalondon and tony draper) ...fifty aint so bad...he still has skills....he just raps bout diff shit....Ghetto Q'uran is still one of my fav joints of all time

:gang: Yo man, at first I started hating on all of G-Unit when Yayo (THE BEST OF THA WHOLE FRIGGIN CLICK) went to jail and 50 signed Buck. Then the whole shit just went straite commercial rap, even Lollipop (BOO FRIG). Anyways Yayo gets out, and they sign Game. Who? The Game. Some guy from the West Coast. He starts ripping freestyles, and he starts ripping other artists. To cut my crap short, I thoght that Game's album was gonna be straigh GARBAGE. Well, I heard it and it's straight FIRE. Why? Because of the friggin producers...Dre just killed it, Kanye, all these top peeps. Game Couldnt lose, not wit tha hot tracks he had served to him. I give him respect for tha album. And when 50's St. Valentine's Day Massacre drops next month, he is gonna sell TWICE, yea I said it TWICE as much LP's as his first album. The 2050 mixtape is the reason for showing why 50 is as hot as he is...He went back to the original 50/G-Unit style...biting beats and freestyling straight FIRE on em...If there is any track on that damn CD that I liked the most, it would have to be Get Ya Boy...he uses Luda's Pass Out beat, and the bass in that shit is HOT...the 50 just mirks it wit his old style..."Xtacy, Crystal Meth, Marijuana, Cocaine, I Got All Ya Drugs Of Choice Herre's a bundle of Heroine" you can't tell me that verse isnt friggin hot man...and then the chorus is genuine 50 too "Dont make me have ta get ya boi, my 40 cal'l hit ya boi, the hollow tips'll split ya boi, dont make me have to get ya boi." I'm a just shut the F*ck up, let you guys cop tha mixtape, and cop Game's album. DJ TRINDADDY OUT..holla at me if u need tha traxxx :gang: