Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Camel

naughtybabe

....first of all ...i think it is not attractive at all.....not saying they can't happen but they shouldn't..........i always make sure something doesn't give camel toe before i wear it.........what is attractive about it?...the suggestion of pussy? ...and when it is through pants u know that person is meaty as hell lol...

....first of all ...i think it is not attractive at all.....not saying they can't happen but they shouldn't..........i always make sure something doesn't give camel toe before i wear it.........what is attractive about it?...the suggestion of pussy? ...and when it is through pants u know that person is meaty as hell lol...

But if a guy is wearing tight jeans or leather pants... with the "suggestion" of cock... letting you know "that person is meaty as hell"... I'm SURE you'd be just fine with it.

To me its the same. Maybe we like to see some definition once in a while. Its hot when its a quick shot or something. Not saying I want all girls to buy pants that are all jacked up in there, 24/7. But a rare glimpse into the definition and lines of a girl's folds is fucking hot. Give us those rare moments of pleasure, will you?? :love: