Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL -> March 4-6

edlosangeles

No I don't know the names of any clubs. I like house of course. I perfer to start at a big club like Ice then end up early am hours at a lounge kinda like Drais. But can you do that in LA even with last call at 2 am? I mean I love to party all night. So how does that work out there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far it looks like this for me and 5 of my friends:

Arrive Friday March 4 @ 7pm

Check into Bellagio

Have a liquid dinner with some appitizers

Sh!t, shower, & shave (ok, too much information)

Head over to Mix inside Mandalay Bay @ 10pm

Then over to PURE inside Ceasers

Vixen says I better go to Drai's, but I'm still thinking about it :type:

Saturday

unknown?

Thinking about Tangerine then B.E. or OPM.

My friends will want the Latin babes, anyone know where the Latin honeys hang out?

Thx

Thinking about Tangerine then B.E. or OPM.

My friends will want the Latin babes, anyone know where the Latin honeys hang out?

Thx

The established Latin nights are Thursdays at Club Rio and Sundays at Bikinis -- personally I think you should stick with Rio if you're in town on a Thursday. I don't believe there are any big Latin parties on Saturdays, but I can tell you for a FACT that you will find more Latin babes at OPM than B.E. or Tangerine. However most of the people who read ClubPlanet and N.N. will tell you to go to B.E., Ice, or Pure on Saturdays. These message boards don't really attract the people who are into straight Hip-Hop, Reggae and R&B.

MasterWeb,

Thanks for the heads-up!

BTW, when I say Latin I am talking about the educated, articulate, english speaking brown people that are descendants of Latin countries. NOT my ranchero, tuba playing, partying cousins that live in North Las Vegas! :finger:

Hahhaha, just kidding, fools!

Looks like it's OPM or Bust for Saturday night!

DarkVixen,

If I can get us 6 guys past the "door guy" of that already Farmer John's sausage feast you call Drai's at 2 am, I'll be there!!!

BTW, what is your real name?