Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL -> March 4-6

edlosangeles

Well I am for sure going to Tabu. I haven't been there yet and have heard nothing but good things about it! How about you... plans yet? For sure we have to meet up.

Fo shizzo!

Friday night... looks like Pure maybe Drai's afterwords

Saturday night.... looks like Mix to start then OPM maybe Drai's afterwords

Like I said, I coming with 5 other guys so these are just the places I am leading the herd! :bowdown:

LOL, trust me. I have converted a lot of people who have been nervous about coming to OPM for whatever reason. Either stigma or some poor reviews from earlier last year or other newer club options, etc. However I put my word and name on it, I will make sure you have a great time on Saturday.

MasterWeb,

Gotcha... :beer:

lalate,

If you do make the road trip, who you coming with?

Meet me at OPM on Saturday!

Thanks E-L.

It would be me plus one or two buds.

If its in a few weeks it mighttttt be me plus sum buds and chicks.

Ill know more maybe by today. :rock:

:hung:

Crazy weekend in Vegas. Was a pretty good weekend even though it did rain a little.

Thanks Vixen for stopping and talking to me Friday night. It was cool meeting you! :isok: We didn't make it back Saturday night. I'l explain why in my review.

MasterWeb,

Yo, man, thanks for the hook-up at OPM on Saturday night! We had a great time. You are da man at this spot and you can certainly mix it up hip-hop style! Great job! :shades2:

We only visited a few spots this past weekend but I will review where I went in the Club Review sticky.

Friday

Plane was delayed so we got into town late.

Undisclosed strip club and then at Drai's by 2:30am

Saturday

Hung out at Mandalay Bay all day

At OPM by 12 midnight and another s.c. by 4am.

I will put a review up in the sticky "My Updated Club Review" where I think it should go.

Ed, make sure to email me again like last time and I'll hook you up with a comped table.

DJ MasterWeb,

I just wanted to say Thank You for hooking Ed and a couple of us up on Saturday Night at OPM. I am the white guy that Ed introduced you to me that night. The table, drinks, fine females and music was off the hook!! I am already recommending friends here from work to go to OPM if and when they go to Vegas. You threw some GREAT mixes of old skool and Hip Hop that brought the house down!! When I found out from Ed how he got the reservations I had log in and send my appreciation to you for the Outstanding services provided from OPM. The Bodyguard was great! I can't say enough about this place. I will make sure to visit this website religously as I will be heading out to Vegas again in May with my girl. She wants to stay at Palms Hotel and will be needing some recommendations on which club to take her at. I know she will definetely enjoy the Rain. I will follow up later and look around the message board.

Tx Big Dogg,

Ric :hung:

DJ MasterWeb,

I just wanted to say Thank You for hooking Ed and a couple of us up on Saturday Night at OPM. I am the white guy that Ed introduced you to me that night. The table, drinks, fine females and music was off the hook!! I am already recommending friends here from work to go to OPM if and when they go to Vegas. You threw some GREAT mixes of old skool and Hip Hop that brought the house down!! When I found out from Ed how he got the reservations I had log in and send my appreciation to you for the Outstanding services provided from OPM. The Bodyguard was great! I can't say enough about this place. I will make sure to visit this website religously as I will be heading out to Vegas again in May with my girl. She wants to stay at Palms Hotel and will be needing some recommendations on which club to take her at. I know she will definetely enjoy the Rain. I will follow up later and look around the message board.

Tx Big Dogg,

Great review! :rock: If your girl is open to other hotel choices, check this board. Updated hotel discounts posted regularly .

DJ MasterWeb,

Tx Big Dogg,

You're very welcome. I'm very happy you guys came through and partied hard. And thank you for coming up on this message board and letting people know how we do. That brings value to me as a DJ and a promoter because it helps spread the good word and build up a venue that had definitely suffered growing pains in the past. I am a strong believer that word of mouth and building actual relationships is the true way to earn support for nights in this business. If there is anything I can do to help your future trips to Vegas, please hit me up anytime.

Thanks ric. Also, watch for a VegasLate post about hotel rooms for Memorial Weekend ... We've done a comparison of top choices, and you're gonna be surprised what we found. Coming in a day or two.

Also, if you are doing air, check another post on the board about air currently. The air came down since February.