Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Squirt anyone?

naughtybabe

Ok... um... I don't speak the language. So, um... where in the hell is this squirt movie you speak of?? The link only brings me to the main page... and I couldn't find anything linking from there.

In other news... my roommate/ex-lover is a squirter. Or should I say... gusher... soaker... drowner. :biggrin: Anyone got any sex ponchos for sale? ;)

what was so bad about it?
that seems like a silly question...

girls are not "supposed" to ejaculate; it's not an everyday thing. most people (including me, for a very long time) don't know anything about it, and scientists and the medical community are still unsure about it. a former gynecologist told me i was losing control of my bladder, and i believed her, and the thought of me peeing during sex scared the shit out of me; it's a good thing i learned all about the subject (and more about my body) and found that she had no idea what she was talking about.

anyway, i've been very fortunate to never do it while with a guy; only while masturbating. i'd be incredibly embarrassed if it did ever happen when i was with a guy - partly because most people are uneducated and whoever it is would probably think i was peeing on him, and partly because it's messy and terribly unsexy :( .

that seems like a silly question...

girls are not "supposed" to ejaculate; it's not an everyday thing. most people (including me, for a very long time) don't know anything about it, and scientists and the medical community are still unsure about it. a former gynecologist told me i was losing control of my bladder, and i believed her, and the thought of me peeing during sex scared the shit out of me; it's a good thing i learned all about the subject (and more about my body) and found that she had no idea what she was talking about.

anyway, i've been very fortunate to never do it while with a guy; only while masturbating. i'd be incredibly embarrassed if it did ever happen when i was with a guy - partly because most people are uneducated and whoever it is would probably think i was peeing on him, and partly because it's messy and terribly unsexy :( .

messy i can understand

but unsexy - well i guess thats a matter of opinion (obviously your matters most here) but to me hmm....i suppose i would take it as the effect i have on the women.

In that she can be so comfortable while "with" me that her inhibitions are lost.

I would only see it as embarrassing though if it was the first time with someone and you hadnt yet told them about it.

If i were you (and im not) i wouldnt try to hide it or hold it back-

with the exception of being the wrong moment