Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People I hate

kaydup

• 1 month later...
When I call someone and they are breathing like they are gonna die into the phone while you wait for an answer...

oh man, i love that... i always say "you getting ready to blow the house down?" they respond almost everytime "what no..." then quit huffin and puffin... everytime we'd ask for money out of a client or whatever they get silent and huff and puff... wtf~!?

i HATE people who stop infront of you

^ same coming off an elevator

people eating corn on the cob or ceareal infront of me

people who let their kids climb all over the table at restaurants and just run wild in general or "hide" in the clothing racks in stores

• 2 weeks later...

people that slam their car doors into yours in parking lots and dont even think twice about it...some even leave their door fckin open right against your car for a few minutes like it OK to do that. i need a to figure out a way to have little tranqualizer darts shoot out of car door in order to knock out these people for at least 12 hrs so when i get back to my car, i can kick them in the friggin head

The newest person I hate is his fucko that lives in the building next to mine that thinks its a fucking good idea to play catch with his dumb ass kid in the middle of the alley next to the cars...

1. Hey pal your kid is a shitty thrower, face it

2. there are tons of parks in this city

3. If you block me from leaving or parking again I am tossing the fucking ball onto the roof of a building, possibly slapping you also

4. your kid will never be an athlete

The newest person I hate is his fucko that lives in the building next to mine that thinks its a fucking good idea to play catch with his dumb ass kid in the middle of the alley next to the cars...

1. Hey pal your kid is a shitty thrower, face it

2. there are tons of parks in this city

3. If you block me from leaving or parking again I am tossing the fucking ball onto the roof of a building, possibly slapping you also

4. your kid will never be an athlete

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

How about the people at meetings that think they know what they are talking about, and you say no you cant do that.....and they follow it up with a hmmm yes yes you are right....no shit fucko

yea i hate those..

there is this one girl that feels like she is the public advocate for the rest of her team..

shut the fuck up bitch..

i hate people that think they are intelligent .

thats me, and i hate that about myself... sometimes ill argue a point that i believe is true or fact later to be proved wrong... (if im wrong ill admit it, and apologize but im one of those ppl who will argue a point until the other person sides with me gives up... i truly despise that about myself.)

and speak at meetings just for the sake of speaking.

just do your job and shut the fuck up.

omg at my old firm just before i left, we had meetings on a daily basis about productivity (which i never understood since the meetings where on average two hours long, why not stop the meetings and encourage them to work those two hours which may increase productivity instead of just talking about it while most ppl arent listening) there used to be this one dick who loved to hear himself speak, and he would have the most outrageous out of left field questions if they were speaking about bonds hed ask what the LIBOR rate is if they were speaking about stocks hed ask if they were investment grade, and so on... his shitty questions were the worst...

How about........assholes who come on messageboards, try to have a political or religious argument and cant type or spell for shit?

Or.....the fuckface with the full cart at the market who sees you with your 1 item and wont let you go ahead. And yeah the express lane was closed. LOL

haha no i just hate the sound. like if youre sitting at a quiet table and you just hear that crunching.....oh my GOD i hate it. sometimes apples too.

.so funny ...i always used to leave the table if my brother came and started eating cereal...........at least i had to cover him with the cereal boxes so i couldn't see ....