Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People I hate

kaydup

I hate this one smelly fuck at my gym in his wife-beater

Bro it is fucking yellow and brown, and I swear to fucking god stare at me one more time while I am working out and I am gonna snap and it wont be good

yes asshole...with ur brown leather jacket....gray button down...tight jeans and BLUE FUCKING SNEAKERS....it's really bright inside subway tunnels...and the subway car fluorescent lights just do a number on the eyes.....so i understand why u have ur gucci sunglasses on

Bartenders who I tip a ridiculous amount of money to who still don't buy me a drink...

oh and bartenders who when I offer them to have a shot with me who actually charge me for the shot...come on dude, no need to charge me...I'll hook you up with a nice tip

oh and bartenders who when I offer them to have a shot with me who actually charge me for the shot...come on dude, no need to charge me...I'll hook you up with a nice tip

that's so gay. you ask them to do a shot w/you, and then you get at me them for charging you?? LOL do you think you asking to take a show w/them, is going to get you a free shot? that's so lame.

that's so gay. you ask them to do a shot w/you, and then you get at me them for charging you?? LOL do you think you asking to take a show w/them, is going to get you a free shot? that's so lame.

hey fuck you michelle go eat a dick...

obviously i don't say anything...I was referring more to a bartender that i've already been hooking up all night that still charges me...come on now, no need to take out for the shot

blow me bitch :swallow:

I hate this one smelly fuck at my gym in his wife-beater

Bro it is fucking yellow and brown, and I swear to fucking god stare at me one more time while I am working out and I am gonna snap and it wont be good

how bout that guy that decided to put on half a bottle of brut before he came in wearing that outfit...talk about smelly...

bartenders that start by doing a scoup of an ice to the 1/2 mark.... then they pour the drink ... then the finish off by pouring more ice in there.

Dont insult me. I know how to pour a drink. And that is not a drink. It's a glacier. I cant even hold the drink without an ice cube falling on me.

Hahahaha.......:lol3: We use a lot of ice but top it off with the alcohol.....that's just funny cuz I see it everywhere.

And I just hate people period...haha.

OMG. If you topped it off my drink with ice, Id bring "ryan the photographer" and have him photograph me dinging you across the bar with those excess ice cubes I dont need unless Im a polar bear. LOL

My upstairs neighbors are illegally subletting one of the bedrooms to this seriously flaky fucking drama queen who insists on ripping it sick in the middle of the night whenever she has the place to herself. Now, I like the people who are on the lease for the most part, and don't want to see them get screwed, so I've been a "nice guy" up until today. The dumb bitch and some two pump chump came in at 2am ( I was on call for work at 5am BTW, and had finished my previous nights shift at midnite) and started screwing around and yelling at each other as soon as they walked thru the door. I went upstairs and told them to shut the fuck up, which got me 10 minutes of quiet before starting up again. So, since I'm the building manager I decided to start playing games myself. I went to the basement and shut off their power. Then, when I came home from work for lunch today, I shut off their water. I've "bumped into" the dumb bitch twice today and she hasn't even looked at me, let alone said anything about no water or electric, and it's quiet up there. The people on the lease get home Monday night from their trip so I'm planning on restoring utilities Sunday afternoon. If this stupid bitch had any idea how fucking bad I want to punch her in the face she'd start packing her shit up now. I'm gonna have a chat with her room mates and let them know if it happens again they're all gonna be looking for a new fucking apt. I am by no means done fucking with this chick. She has no idea who she just pissed off.