Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: what is the first thing about a girls appearance that attracts u?

nyckitty69

instead of telling what the first thing is that is attracting me (which is difficult to say), i will turn it around and tell you in which chronoligical order i disqualify:

1)is she fat, if yes, she´s out

2)her height, if she is not tall (*at least* 1,70cm) i probably won´t even have her on my radar anyway.

3)clothing style, does she look cool, does she have an own style going on. a girl can be as beautiful as she wants, if she has the wrong clothes it´s terrible. her chosing the right clothes and having style also speaks a lot about her personality.

4)face, especially the eyes and mouth. exotic eye/hair color variations get a plus, like red hair/green eyes, black hair/blue eyes. also in this category: body language. how does she carry herself. with pride, shy, etc...

5)ass. (which leads back to 3, does it look good in her clothes)

6)tits, not that important to me as long as the rest is in order. but they must not be fake or too big. they should also match her figure. big ass/small tits is a no. same as small ass/big tits.

these are chronoligical, if one of them is not fulfilled, i very likely won´t proceed to the next number and dismiss her.

if all those are of my liking, i´m in for her. then the talking begins, which would lead to a quite long posts about character traits and behaviours i like and dislike.

instead of telling what the first thing is that is attracting me (which is difficult to say), i will turn it around and tell you in which chronoligical order i disqualify:

1)is she fat, if yes, she´s out

2)her height, if she is not tall (*at least* 1,70cm) i probably won´t even have her on my radar anyway.

3)clothing style, does she look cool, does she have an own style going on. a girl can be as beautiful as she wants, if she has the wrong clothes it´s terrible. her chosing the right clothes and having style also speaks a lot about her personality.

4)face, especially the eyes and mouth. exotic eye/hair color variations get a plus, like red hair/green eyes, black hair/blue eyes. also in this category: body language. how does she carry herself. with pride, shy, etc...

5)ass. (which leads back to 3, does it look good in her clothes)

6)tits, not that important to me as long as the rest is in order. but they must not be fake or too big. they should also match her figure. big ass/small tits is a no. same as small ass/big tits.

these are chronoligical, if one of them is not fulfilled, i very likely won´t proceed to the next number and dismiss her.

if all those are of my liking, i´m in for her. then the talking begins, which would lead to a quite long posts about character traits and behaviours i like and dislike.

Setting your standards a lil high arent you?

I'll keep mine simple, Long hair (must be pretty, not all tangley) nice legs and a tight ass!

No just looks here... personality is irrelevent for this question

Id have to say their personality.

tastey.... u better be damn hot to be that specific. I know too many guys like that, btw.. no girl is perfect.

let's see 2 for long hair and height... I fit neither category. :(

I'm beginning to wish I never asked! :laugh:

For those of u that look at the ass first:

What if she was ugly but had a nice ass, would u still be attracted to her?

What if she was ugly but had a nice ass, would u still be attracted to her?

yes, sexually

like the way girls can get horny by a huge cock let alone...

let's see 2 for long hair and height... I fit neither category. :(

the chick from basic instincts has short hair still bein ok :)

it is actually simply. i don´t have to think about it, i do that on autopilot in a second or so. just making myself concious of my selective criteria and lay it out. thats what the thread is about.

btw, about high standards. i think every guy should know what he wants and be able to communicate it. especially characterwise. if you don´t know what you want, sit down with a paper and pencil and really think about it deep for an hour and write it down. really do it. go over your past relationships and encounters and write down everything.

besides the obvious that you don´t stumble around in the dark any more while dating when knowing basically what to look for in a girl and waste lots of time with uncompatible girls, you also have another big advantage. if you know what you want and communicate it the right way, girls that like you will try to fit this "dream girl" version of yours. that means for you: more fun and better relationships. (until her fassade collapses and her real self shines through, which you can decide to want or dump. or, in the unlikely case that she really IS everything you want, be with her forever).

girls always want to know how to appear sexier and more attractive to men. try it out, tell a girl you´re talking to she´d look even better (i stress on "even better", keep it complementary) if she wore her hair open, if she´d unbotton one more of these buttons, if she would apply some other kind of lipstick, etc... and you will see how they will comply. maybe the next time you meet for example she´ll have her hair open. girls are unable to not take that information in.

a word of caution though: if you do that enough, you will turn into a kind of validation source they can get addicted to. it´s not a healthy relationship trust me, but for experimentation try it out. constantly not being content with a girls looks will drive a special kind of them crazy, the hotter the more this applies ;)

i think the face and body go together as one. if she has a cute face check out her figure, make sure she's not carrying any extra pounds. then it just goes from there. and nice soft skin is absolutely...:drool:
i agree..

the face is first. if a girl has bad skin that is :yuck:

the overall look and how she carries herself is important. Also her facial gestures. For instance, girls that have that serious look or frowns most of the time is Def. not in my interest...

I gotta agree with tastey here. There's sort of a mental checklist going on. Does she have this, is this too big, is this too small?

I might not be as picky, but if one doesn't work out well, I won't move on down the list. And we're talking about straight physical attraction, so it's ok to be shallow. The girls I'd fuck are different from the girls I'd date.

Of course, high on my list is how she can handle a shot of Jager :pint: