Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAC Make-up

MysticRain

i've never really gotten into MAC although i love their brushes... idk just so overwhelmed with all of the other lines i love. definitely need to stop by a counter soon and play around. as for lip gloss rec's, i love stila lip glazes. they're a bit sheer and not overly sticky. lorac lip polishes are gorgeous but little sticky... chanel glossimers are nice...

my new fave tho is Rimmel twist & shine lip polish. it's cheap, the consistency is perfect, love the applicator (it's like a pen that you twist up for product... the tip sponge-y.. bad description, i know) it lasts long, it smells nice and the colors are great. 'do the twist' is a pretty nude your-lips-but-better color.

Guest onisakura

I use pretty much all MAC and Chanel makeup. MAC has the best pigments, so the color is stronger. I like the Chanel glossimers better though, they are a little sheerer, my all time fav is Blizzard.

For everyday though, i REALLY love Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss in Glimmer. It goes with everything and i never wear makeup unless im going out at night. Thats the only gloss that ive tried that actually moisturizes and ive gone through about 10 of them.

I love Mac but I'm @ a phase where I dont want sticky lips.

Im a big lipgloss freak & I'll buy everything to try it once.. I actually bought

a lipgloss the other day while shopping at Target for Shampoo and I

absolutely love it. Its by Caboodies- Lip dee lish lip tint.. its a light baby

pink - not only does it keep my lips smooth it also taste very yummy and

it was only like $5 for it.. Definitely going back to buy more.

Thought I would try the MAC line of lip colors and glosses. Always have a problem with other glossers. They always end up caked on or sticky. Heard that MAC glosses are more smooth and stay silky/moisturized. Any thoughts to this.

I LOVE MAC products but i have to agree with the ladies that it's definitely messy and sticky. Everytime I turn my head, my hair gets caught!! I HATE THAT! I love Chanel and STILA lip glosses. Also the juicy tubes from Lancome are fun too but on the sticky side!