Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, how long does it take for you to cum??

badssc

I've been goin out with this girl for a little over 2 months and man is the f'ing sex unreal. Interesting thing is, she gets off hard with just sex in like only 10 minutes. This is the first GF i've had that even gasms, let alone pretty quick and almost multiples. Anyone else like this??

:hump:

possible

first girl i was with, never happened. After her its been easy going, dunno, maybe she was a tad frigid, who knows.

i too had a girl that never had a orgasm before, but she was 19 and only had 3 boyfriends before. never masturbated before either (to orgasm). sex for her was "relationship-glue". after me she was a sexhungry masturbating maneating monster. she still is my little project and im pretty proud of her and her development. i think it was the challenge that kept me with her.

but as a guy that is in his mid to late twenties (?) to never had a girl an orgasm is bs... the sheer amount of gfs and girls you slept with by that age statisticly must have brought some along that orgasm very very easily. so nmn is just fishing for attention :rolleyes:;)

Guest gabo
Sometimes...it would be nice to be able to reciprocate the action and be able to completely pleasure her

but most of the times the chick I'm usually fucking means nothing to me so I'm content in just getting my rocks off

making a girl cum is so much fun... try it sometime.

haha! it's too bad we are "friends" now dude... why the hell would you mention that to anyone ever??

because this is the sex board where people talk about their sexual experiences...I'm not ashamed of it. Maybe I just haven't found that special

someone yet

I remember back in the old days people could come on here and talk about anything and we'd be able to discuss and talk freely about all different stuff...things are just different here now but whatever

Guest gabo
because this is the sex board where people talk about their sexual experiences...I'm not ashamed of it. Maybe I just haven't found that special

someone yet

I remember back in the old days people could come on here and talk about anything and we'd be able to discuss and talk freely about all different stuff...things are just different here now but whatever

exacally. u should be honest. Its really no biggie. I bet most people on here never made a girl cum either... and they were prob trying. You just havent found the right girl that you feel deserves it.

Guest gabo

someone yet

exacally. u should be honest. Its really no biggie. I bet most people on here never made a girl cum either... and they were prob trying. You just havent found the right girl that you feel deserves it.

Amen. I get laid. I enjoy sex. It's a board about sex. We talk about sex because that's what this board is about. Others should post more open like they use to. I have read and grown from posts on this board for many years. Every post is helpful and insightful.

I admire some of you greatly because of your posts and will buy those you a drink if and when I meet you.