Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone STILL use masks???

If so PLEASE STOP. Thankfully non of the parties ive gone to in a long time have had those things. Last time was at cielo and thankfully the bouncers told him to put that crap away after a certain someone said something hehe. So if your still using them FESS up and defend why you still do? This topic may seem dumb but im bored at work

small masks that just cover your eyes like zoro are fine.

one of DT's biggest contradictios is to say 'be yourself' and then say 'no you cant have a mask on.' what fascism.

FULL face masks? no thats rude.

but small masks make for a bigger night, think of the old 1990's hands in the air at roxy twilo & many other spots.

theres good music to hear now but the masks are absent.

small masks that just cover your eyes like zoro are fine.

one of DT's biggest contradictios is to say 'be yourself' and then say 'no you cant have a mask on.' what fascism.

FULL face masks? no thats rude.

but small masks make for a bigger night, think of the old 1990's hands in the air at roxy twilo & many other spots.

theres good music to hear now but the masks are absent.

:funny::funny::funny:

such drama and words from some of ya. Cielo doesnt allow masks anyway (unless its a Halloween party)So it was only a matter of mins until a bouncer or another staff member said anything to him. And IT WASNT A CIRCLE where he took it out it was in the middle of everybody. But i was the first one to say anything bout it to a bouncer. And why should i go up to someone and asked them to stop? would you stop if a stranger asks you to do somethign at a club? So why not go right to someone who could do something. And its not like he got kicked out ya know then i wouldve felt bad.

As for the drug thingy, well thats another business in itself. And the fact that the word "NARC" was used in this topic senseless. And youd be suprise how many real NARCS are in the scene and messageboards and party with all of us and ya dont even know it.

such drama and words from some of ya. Cielo doesnt allow masks anyway (unless its a Halloween party)So it was only a matter of mins until a bouncer or another staff member said anything to him. And IT WASNT A CIRCLE where he took it out it was in the middle of everybody. But i was the first one to say anything bout it to a bouncer. And why should i go up to someone and asked them to stop? would you stop if a stranger asks you to do somethign at a club? So why not go right to someone who could do something. And its not like he got kicked out ya know then i wouldve felt bad.

As for the drug thingy, well thats another business in itself. And the fact that the word "NARC" was used in this topic senseless. And youd be suprise how many real NARCS are in the scene and messageboards and party with all of us and ya dont even know it.

omg, people just looked over at me cause i started laughing outloud. hilarious!