Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Straightening Iron

tifferina7

Ok, ladies which is the best hair straightener out there. Of course I started out with the hot tools and then progressed to a ceramic one from 'Essentials' that I paid $100 for. Now I'm looking for a new one. Which one's are the best for wavy hair. Any suggestions?!??! Thanks in advance!

helen of troy... do a search theres been a thousand threads on this topic.

Yeah, right now I have a conair one thats awesome and works better than any other iron I ever had...and I got it at Duane Reade for like $20 :)

I have the same one...my friends who have more expensive ones have tried it and said it's better too :) A stylist told me before that the only thing that really makes a difference is whether or not it's ceramic.

yes I would say it definitely makes a difference weather its ceramic or not Go With Ceramic. I have found another reason the "professional" flat irons work better is the temp gauge. They seem to get much hotter thus straightening your hair the best. Also what I have found to help are heat safe products. They will coincide with the flat iron to bring the straightest hair as well as shine and protection! Hope this info helps Good Luck Girl!

• 2 weeks later...