Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for all the 'colored peeps" of CP

lollie60

sorry baby, your in new york people are just mean... one time i had this guy randomly throw his soda at my car... well don't throw soda on a bitch's car who is comming home from food shopping. i took all my yogurt and threw it on his car, then i went for the milk and eggs... i think he was too shocked to know what to do... the light turned green and i flew out of there.... ahh good times.

try not to put a label on yourself because people are mean, use a little street smarts and fight back...

-white girl

:aright:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to crowina again.

my rant:

i hate how alot of minorities complain about racism even when there is none..white people get fired too for all stupid reasons or dont get into the college they want cause they dont meet the criteria...maybe if the minorities talked to their elders and heard what real racism is like..lynchings, whites only places, being emmett till.....they would stop complaining and just try to better themselves..

thank you and goodnight

What?

I lost 50 points off my IQ reading this....fuck

maybe .. they were very chauvanistic ASSHOLES

Don't swet these two assholes...I came here from Korea when I was 2 but I don't recall experiencing anything like that yet...although when I was attending middle school and high school near Philly, some musclehead jocks tarted calling me chinadoll and singing D. bowie's chinagirl whenever they saw me (actually I bumped into one of these assholes about four years ago in a club and he hit on me..wtf??) ...but it was all good because I was always friends with the hot girls in my school and very popular so I didn't let these busted peeps swet me and that's wut u should do

was there ever a time you felt blatant racism towards you ?

I'm a petite ASian female ...everytime a random stranger was purposely rude or nasty to me it was usually a big tall white men ..(usually older in like 30's +)

I don't know if they're just assholes or like fuckin KKK's

One time a man told me he was cop (when he looked like a regular dude) and threw water at my car .. ..well I yelled at him becuz he was bitching that threw a tiny piece of tissue out my car window ...

One time I was trying to hail a cab on WEst highway at midnight ..there was nobody around and this man out of nowhere stole my cab and as he took off he says to me " That's no place to stand" - ( he was trying to imply that's where hookers stand " ....

these 2 are the worst and for some reason ...they stand out in my mind ...

I know it doesn't matter becuz they're strangers ... but it still hurts anyways ..

yo someone give me some violins !

alllright, im sorry that you felt hurt by strangers. but you shouldn't take everything to heart, nor blame a whole race (white, male, 30+ in age).

i personally hate it when people throw garbage out of there car. sooo, someone else throwing water at your car doesn't seem too damaging. & relax, the rain does worse damage. As for someone stealing your cab, i dont think the "white male" is out to get you. i think that maybe you should have been more aggressive in gettin' a cab.

Bottemline is...

There are always going to be assholes regardless of race.

And i think you should stop playing the victum role. ///and i really don't mean that in a mean way. no one can 'hurt' you unless you let them///

sorry baby, your in new york people are just mean... one time i had this guy randomly throw his soda at my car... well don't throw soda on a bitch's car who is comming home from food shopping. i took all my yogurt and threw it on his car, then i went for the milk and eggs... i think he was too shocked to know what to do... the light turned green and i flew out of there.... ahh good times.

try not to put a label on yourself because people are mean, use a little street smarts and fight back...

-white girl

ha ha ha ha !! that was great ! LOL

im half arab.....

im not sensetive to these types of things...we call my friend darkness.....and another black steve....

people make terrorists joke, if they are funny i laugh, if they are not, i don't...

i guess if i felt the impact of racism, 1600sto 1960s...i would feel different...

my rant:

i hate how alot of minorities complain about racism even when there is none..white people get fired too for all stupid reasons or dont get into the college they want cause they dont meet the criteria...maybe if the minorities talked to their elders and heard what real racism is like..lynchings, whites only places, being emmett till.....they would stop complaining and just try to better themselves..

thank you and goodnight

Hahaha, we call one of my friends "the darkness" too, and make terrorist/Jewish jokes all the time...I went to Rutgers (the #1 school for diversity in the country) and the great part about it is everyone just makes fun of everyone else, and the vast majority of people don't care, b/c if anyone was really racist they would want to kill themselves going to school there. Racism definitely exists, but I wouldn't call the incidents from the first post racism...throwing trash out the window is rude, and trust me, any girl is going to get comments chillin on the Westside Highway at midnight!

I'm a petite ASian female ...everytime a random stranger was purposely rude or nasty to me it was usually a big tall white men ..(usually older in like 30's +)

One time a man told me he was cop (when he looked like a regular dude) and threw water at my car .. ..well I yelled at him becuz he was bitching that threw a tiny piece of tissue out my car window ...

One time I was trying to hail a cab on WEst highway at midnight ..there was nobody around and this man out of nowhere stole my cab and as he took off he says to me " That's no place to stand" - ( he was trying to imply that's where hookers stand " ....

I know it doesn't matter becuz they're strangers ... but it still hurts anyways ..

Sweetheart I think its just that your a female and it has nothing to do with you being asian. This is a dog eat dog world and if someone feels like being an asshole and can, they most likely will and wont feel remorse of any kind. Alot of people attribute the way they get treated to racism, get over yourself and realize its just that this is a city full of assholes and we all have our asshole moments.

I had a parking spot stolen from me by a black woman, should i say it was cause i was a white male and she was gettin even with me since she hasnt gotten her reparations? Regardless, i let her have the spot and i went to the local bodega, got a dozen eggs and i gave her, her Reperations on the spot...

Bottom line, if someone said " hey gook you should stand there while tryin to get a cab" or " yo ricesniffer dont litter" and then threw water at you .. you might have a case, but for now, i think its just cause your a lil harmless female

he walked faster than me ..I was wearing high heels ..

but what's up with the " That's no place to stand "

FYI - I was very hurt by these incidents and I cried for an hour when that cocksucker threw water at my car

i think i'm going to laugh for an hour at that one. listen, i hate people who litter. no matter who they are. the other day i was walking down the street and the woman in front of me dropped her empty bag of potato chips on the street. i couldn't really tell her ethnicity.....but i said to her "excuse me miss, you dropped something" and pointed to her trash on the sidewalk.

listen, i've been abused by strangers in varying degrees all my life. a white guy spit a jello shooter in my hair one night. i've been sexually molested by a black guy, sexually harrassed by a black latino at work, had my wallet stolen by a black guy............verbally abused in a sexual manner by a black man. verbally abused by a drunk black woman on a subway in atlanta because she dropped her liquor bottle on my belongings and broke something and she yelled at me.

you just gotta develop a thick skin and forget about these things. and seriously, i don't know what time it was that you were trying to hail a cab, but a woman alone should always avoid dark lonely streets in Manhattan - men will take advantage of you if they think you are weak, especially if you are tiny and petite and wobbling on high heels on a street corner.

good luck and be careful!

Don't swet these two assholes...I came here from Korea when I was 2 but I don't recall experiencing anything like that yet...although when I was attending middle school and high school near Philly, some musclehead jocks tarted calling me chinadoll and singing D. bowie's chinagirl whenever they saw me (actually I bumped into one of these assholes about four years ago in a club and he hit on me..wtf??) ...but it was all good because I was always friends with the hot girls in my school and very popular so I didn't let these busted peeps swet me and that's wut u should do

You're korean but your name is china girl? Identity crisis?

You're korean but your name is china girl? Identity crisis?

What identity crisis??? I'm also not female...I chose this screenname because of my personal experiences being called out at school by some ignarant peeps because I was Asian male but with a very pretty exterior and suspected to be gay...there's no identity crisis here...don't make assumptions based on screennames

i feel you on this one hunie

i been approached my many a club staff while i was invited to a club to support the other djs - take pics - host - spin - whatever

One person asked when my shift starts. i asked him for what... he said that i was supposed to barback.

another time (many on this one)

some dude asked if they checked my pockets at the door.

a few other words were in ther conversation but they were implying that i was there to either buy or sell.

then he finds out the cops in the place were my friends and i was their inside man for that night.

Id need to start a whole other thread about things that have happend to me at diners.

Its amazing what ppl will think when a guy with my complextion is doing with an italian / asian / caucasion chic for some simple diner food.

The worst of all instances that happened is when i was sitting with my mother for gods sake and this guy comes over to say

"is he bothering you?....should i have him go outside?....."

See my mother is really light skinned italian woman

You're still stupid.

Colored??? What is this, the 1920s??? Should they post from the back of the bus???

I'm going to drop a daisy-cutter on your village.

i

thank you and goodnight

:stupid: