Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q. for all the 'colored peeps" of CP

lollie60

more than half the time people think i'm white, its rare when people know i'm hispanic.

i remember one time when i used to work at a pizzeria, this guy insulted me and called me a guinea or something, I think it was a racial slur for italian, was too funny...i was like dood, i'm a spic lol

words are words man, thats all, they only get to ya if you let em.

you should hear ibrandons ideas for license plates, LOL, oh man i was like crazy

it was usually a big tall white men ..(usually older in like 30's +)

...just to clarify because i fit into this category...i dont do this to minorities...it's either ignore them, run them over or spit on them...none of which requires conversation and/or any type of interaction....

sorry baby, your in new york people are just mean... one time i had this guy randomly throw his soda at my car... well don't throw soda on a bitch's car who is comming home from food shopping. i took all my yogurt and threw it on his car, then i went for the milk and eggs... i think he was too shocked to know what to do... the light turned green and i flew out of there.... ahh good times.

try not to put a label on yourself because people are mean, use a little street smarts and fight back...

-white girl

I was just gonna say...I think those incidents HAD NOTHING TO DO with your race...people just tend to suck in NY. There's a lot of assholes in this great city of ours...just suck it up and tell them off when needed, all you can do really. As the white girl above said (hehe), next time, assuming the person doesn't seem like a raving lunatic, fight back.

was there ever a time you felt blatant racism towards you ?

I'm a petite ASian female ...everytime a random stranger was purposely rude or nasty to me it was usually a big tall white men ..(usually older in like 30's +)

I don't know if they're just assholes or like fuckin KKK's

One time a man told me he was cop (when he looked like a regular dude) and threw water at my car .. ..well I yelled at him becuz he was bitching that threw a tiny piece of tissue out my car window ...

One time I was trying to hail a cab on WEst highway at midnight ..there was nobody around and this man out of nowhere stole my cab and as he took off he says to me " That's no place to stand" - ( he was trying to imply that's where hookers stand " ....

these 2 are the worst and for some reason ...they stand out in my mind ...

I know it doesn't matter becuz they're strangers ... but it still hurts anyways ..

yo someone give me some violins !

COLORED PEEPS?

You need to get fucking slapped!