Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats to djjonstephen for winning CP Fantasy Baseball 2005!

Codica3

Cody.....

when is your sexy ass gonna anounce a draft?

Draft will come as soon as we get one more player -- has to be an even number of teams, and I think 10 is a good number.

SOMEONE ELSE REGISTER DAMMIT!! :D

And if everyone doesn't like the whole K's for hitters, I'll take it out - majority rules. I'll switch it to what it was last year, that seemed to work out for everyone.

hitters: HR, AVG, SB, R, RBI

pitchers: W, K, ERA, WHIP, SV

Deal? :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And if everyone doesn't like the whole K's for hitters, I'll take it out - majority rules. I'll switch it to what it was last year, that seemed to work out for everyone.

hitters: HR, AVG, SB, R, RBI

pitchers: W, K, ERA, WHIP, SV

Deal? :)

Works for me... :)

Thank you!

Ok then let's get this one more and get this thing started.. I'm shooting for Friday draft so everyone who's registered already make sure you do your pre-rankings if you want to set that up.

can you push it off for this sunday to give some of us just a little more time to prerank?

so are we going to have a live draft, or an autopick?

i think the live draft is the way to fly, but i understand that getting everyone online at the same time for a live draft can be tuff.

if we do the live draft, i think a weeknite or a sunday evening draft would probably be best. these yahoo drafts really run smoothly and only take up about an hour and a half. i mean, if some people cant do the whole draft, they can at least live pick their first few rounds and let the rankings take over from there....

damn, im pumped....baseball season is the shit......

how bout my redlegs tho? watch them make noise in the central!!!!!

go buckeyes!

troy smith forever, justin zwick nev, ehh, he aint so bad....

so are we going to have a live draft, or an autopick?

i think the live draft is the way to fly, but i understand that getting everyone online at the same time for a live draft can be tuff.

if we do the live draft, i think a weeknite or a sunday evening draft would probably be best. these yahoo drafts really run smoothly and only take up about an hour and a half. i mean, if some people cant do the whole draft, they can at least live pick their first few rounds and let the rankings take over from there....

damn, im pumped....baseball season is the shit......

how bout my redlegs tho? watch them make noise in the central!!!!!

go buckeyes!

troy smith forever, justin zwick nev, ehh, he aint so bad....

No we're doing an auto draft so be sure to set your pre-rankings to your liking. It's too hard to get everyone together, especially through the internet - some of the participants even live in different time zones, some people work at nite or on the weekends, some people have class, etc..

I like the idea of a live draft also, I think it's ideal, but it's too difficult to orchestrate thru a message board so we have to go with the next best thing in the auto draft.