Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soreness

ghhhhhost

I've had that too. I'd expect to work out a day on and a day off, but I wouldn't start hurting until the second day when I was expecting to work my arms again. if I went back to scheduled work outs, and this becomes a problem for me again feeling the affects on the 2nd day after, should I expect to work my arms and chest every three days instead of every two? That's what I had to do in the past but I thought it was an abnormal muscle reaction.

unless you're a professional athlete and get paid to work out, meaning you have nothing else to do but lift, you really shouldn't work the same muscle more than once a week anyway. you gotta give your body time to rest, that's one of the most important things.

but yea if you go heavy you'll def feel the soreness for a few days. esp with legs, i almost never feel them that bad the next day, but the day after it really comes in.

..i rarely get sore....its mostly stiffness....so i just do alot of stretching exercises throughout the day.....but on occasion, i get muscle spasms....and when they come, its usually at the most inopportune time....deep in the nite.....the pain is at times excruciating......but its nothing a lilttle tube of aspercreme or ben gay cant take care of.....

..i rarely get sore....its mostly stiffness....so i just do alot of stretching exercises throughout the day.....but on occasion, i get muscle spasms....and when they come, its usually at the most inopportune time....deep in the nite.....the pain is at times excruciating......but its nothing a lilttle tube of aspercreme or ben gay cant take care of.....

i read that thats from dehydration. drink up.

• 2 weeks later...
i read that thats from dehydration. drink up.

..funny you say that.... somebody mentioned the same damn thing to me at the gym the other day.... hmmmm..... water makes me feel so full.... i can hardly keep up....i gotta find a way to increase the water intake...... and also the creatine doesnt help the situation either..... :mad:

unless you're a professional athlete and get paid to work out, meaning you have nothing else to do but lift, you really shouldn't work the same muscle more than once a week anyway. you gotta give your body time to rest, that's one of the most important things.

but yea if you go heavy you'll def feel the soreness for a few days. esp with legs, i almost never feel them that bad the next day, but the day after it really comes in.

yea and even then i dont think they work out one body part more than once a week.....the muscle will never get a chance to repair and grow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...