Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Products Thread

lalate

Any new products that youve started to use lately that you like? ... not neccessarily newly released products, but just something that you found that you like recently?

KY has a cool new 3 pack of tiny tubes (the size of a blistec tube). It fits tiny in ur pocket and is great if you find a hot chick in the club that you wanta take to the candy shop.

"...the candy shop." :laugh: Sweet.

Seriously tho.... I don't find a need for lube. I guess, in a pinch, it can be necessary for a quickie, anal only. But for the most part... I find that saliva and natural female wetness tends to do the trick. The latest is that encouraging natural lube is the healthier way to go.... but y'know... that's just talk. Who knows for real.

Ah well... carry on.

Btw... anyone try that KY Warm, yet? Wouldn't mind givin' that a go.

"...the candy shop." :laugh: Sweet.

Seriously tho.... I don't find a need for lube. I guess, in a pinch, it can be necessary for a quickie, anal only. But for the most part... I find that saliva and natural female wetness tends to do the trick. The latest is that encouraging natural lube is the healthier way to go.... but y'know... that's just talk. Who knows for real.

Ah well... carry on.

Btw... anyone try that KY Warm, yet? Wouldn't mind givin' that a go.

I agree 100% with ya. Ive never used lube cuz Ive already gotten the girl wet and orgasming multiple times throughout the night that you dont sorta need it ... in the non-anl realm lol ...

but, last night, cough cough, this morning lol, after a couple of rounds and a heading into about the 3rd hour, I thought, hmm, for my sake, maybe Ill toss a bit on outside of the condom and wet it up before going for another round in a new position - oh, man, when the naling continued the sensation was real good.

Sometimes women need lube no matter how hot you get them. One of my former girlfriends had trouble lubing naturally, no matter how horney she was, no matter how long I foreplayed her. Sometimes she didn't get wet at all and I had to lube her to start, but most of them time she started out semi-wet but dryed out very quickly. I always lasted a long time, 45 minutes to over an hour, to sometimes longer, were the norm, and it was hell if we didn't lube and relube often because she kept drying out. We had to be careful dry fucking on camping trips because we'd risk starting forest fires. I drank wine before we had sex. She had to drank Gatorade. But seriously, my LA friend, I don't know how you lasted through those 3 hour sessions. I'd go for an hour with this woman and that was a half hour past rubbing myself raw in her dry box. She would have been an asset on Survivor for when tribes needed to start a fire rubbing sticks together. All they would have needed was to have sex with her and the embers would be flaring in no time.

Sometimes women need lube no matter how hot you get them. One of my former girlfriends had trouble lubing naturally, no matter how horney she was, no matter how long I foreplayed her. Sometimes she didn't get wet at all and I had to lube her to start, but most of them time she started out semi-wet but dryed out very quickly. I always lasted a long time, 45 minutes to over an hour, to sometimes longer, were the norm, and it was hell if we didn't lube and relube often because she kept drying out. We had to be careful dry fucking on camping trips because we'd risk starting forest fires. I drank wine before we had sex. She had to drank Gatorade. But seriously, my LA friend, I don't know how you lasted through those 3 hour sessions. I'd go for an hour with this woman and that was a half hour past rubbing myself raw in her dry box. She would have been an asset on Survivor for when tribes needed to start a fire rubbing sticks together. All they would have needed was to have sex with her and the embers would be flaring in no time.

:lol3:

well don't need any assistance here....love the natural taste and feel

I quickie for me is 2 1/2 hours.

me---> :love: <--- lube

Lube is one of the greatest inventions ever. I can usually get pretty wet, but if you have been going at it all night, or you are up after drinking a lot, clubbing, etc...and you are very dehydrated, sometimes a little lube goes a long way.

I personally like "Wet" flavored lubes b/c they last a long time, they have some yummy flavors like Watermelon and Pina Colada, and they aren't sticky or anything.

i hate when that happens , it hurts like a bitch :splat:

me---> :love: <--- lube

Lube is one of the greatest inventions ever. I can usually get pretty wet, but if you have been going at it all night, or you are up after drinking a lot, clubbing, etc...and you are very dehydrated, sometimes a little lube goes a long way.

I personally like "Wet" flavored lubes b/c they last a long time, they have some yummy flavors like Watermelon and Pina Colada, and they aren't sticky or anything.

You're not a human being LL. You are an android ceated by horny female scientists to respond to and please women. Your skills aren't only from experience, they're in your programming.

:laugh: I luv when chicks say to me, "hey, I havent done shit for you all night. All you do is please me"

Im like "ah, no big deal. Get me Lakers' tickets." :laugh:

Actually the KY Warming works if she does not mind the constant "tingling" sensation. KY's not bad but "Slippery Kitty" is actualy better than Platimun & stroglide and they even make an all Natural "slippery Kitty"

:hump:

DOC~B :hat:

No, they have had that for some years, did they redesign it or something.

I used to buy it a lot.

to answer: I guess this is a different response but: my digital camera. I can't stop using that stupid thing, and it's so addictive. It gets me so damn hot.

flavoured condoms, but I think a guy in his natural state tastes better.

flavoured lotion: it's kind of interesting

Any new products that youve started to use lately that you like? ... not neccessarily newly released products, but just something that you found that you like recently?

KY has a cool new 3 pack of tiny tubes (the size of a blistec tube). It fits tiny in ur pocket and is great if you find a hot chick in the club that you wanta take to the candy shop.