Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seems Like Somebody.....

vampress

lol, i just got a nice message too , lol, it says STFU u nasty slut, but again the pussy didnt post his or her name, figures, fuckin pussy :)

Well I should have known there would be haters on this board, I recently got a Bad comment (dirty bitch) is the exact comment!!!

Well whoever you are i'm sorry if you do not agree with my posts or pics, or maybe you're just jealous???

But instead of hiding behind you're comments why don't you post on here where I can see who you are and also post what you really feel instead of hiding. There's no shame in me baby, i'm sorry that to this day people are still so uptight about things like this....maybe you're one of the few that needs a good fucking pounding!!!

So come out come out where ever you are, oh and if you're so against this board stay the fuck out, you fucking lurker!!!

Oh and don't think comments like those are going to slow me down, it only makes me want to post more just to piss fucktards like you off!!!

Dude... Vamp is right... you DO need shit spelled out for you!

How the fuck are WE supposed to see the blissful look on Vamp's face when yer balls are slappin' against her pussy while yer fuckin' her ass??!! Or how much she actually loves getting face-fucked??!!

Christ dude.... buy a few more vowels and hook some niggas up!!

:laugh:

dude stfu :laugh: i won wheel of fortune a couple of times already ;)

now i just need to play again and win it all !! :laugh:

dude stfu :laugh: i won wheel of fortune a couple of times already ;)

now i just need to play again and win it all !! :laugh:

Oh no no, you have played but have not gone to the final round.....you need to give that wheel one good turn and make sure you solve the puzzle to win it all!!!!

WOW, well at least I know that the hater needs Glasses badly......his latest comment is STFU you Fat Dirty Whore!!!!

I am apalled call me a Dirty Whore if you want too and while im getting fucked even better......but FAT, ugh......i'm crushed!!!!

Another cp chick told me last night she got a similar comment. Dont take it personal. Someone called me "scrawny" i(and an ethnic slur) n a rep a few months ago. I think the last time I was scrawny was age 11 lol.

Another cp chick told me last night she got a similar comment. Dont take it personal. Someone called me "scrawny" i(and an ethnic slur) n a rep a few months ago. I think the last time I was scrawny was age 11 lol.
Dude, i'm am everything but offended by this sexually frustrated pig fucker......please, I am fat but in the right place!!!

I just like posting his or her comments just to make a complete ass out of them!!!

Well I should have known there would be haters on this board, I recently got a Bad comment (dirty bitch) is the exact comment!!!

Well whoever you are i'm sorry if you do not agree with my posts or pics, or maybe you're just jealous???

But instead of hiding behind you're comments why don't you post on here where I can see who you are and also post what you really feel instead of hiding. There's no shame in me baby, i'm sorry that to this day people are still so uptight about things like this....maybe you're one of the few that needs a good fucking pounding!!!

So come out come out where ever you are, oh and if you're so against this board stay the fuck out, you fucking lurker!!!

Oh and don't think comments like those are going to slow me down, it only makes me want to post more just to piss fucktards like you off!!!

I am hater :)

PS

Koky I didn't make that comment!