Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

Read carefully, i said you have no respect, you get none in return.

Maybe I read it wrong but you said gotMilk couldn't have a normal conversation without swearing at people. So what did you do, you swore at him in your reply, proving that you also can't have a normal conversation without swearing at people. So stupid.....

:werd:

Listen, Tiesto is not for NYC. Period. He might be the # 1 DJ in the world but not here in New York. We are used to more underground hard beats. Don't get me wrong, I used to love Tiesto, PVD, Oakenfold, etc... when I was younger, but now they just don't do it for me. Too comercial and too trancy. It's played out.

Good luck in europe tiesto! You belong there

tiesto is so overated..

and trance music doesnt belong in NY..all you idiots that think tiesto is great and jump on the bandwagon need to have your ears checked..

whats the point of goin to a club? to dance. not to stand around crowded sweaty and on top on one another to watch some douchbag overated dj spin tracks with a BPM count too high to dance to..

you could have easily just popped in one of his cds in your bedroom and you would have still experienced the diversity of his livesets..

pathetic

:clap::clap2:

I love how all of you thought that Tier 1 was a high level executive job. Hey umm hate to make you all look like assholes, but tier 1 means that he responds to phone calls on a help desk. So if any of you fools ever call " THE TECH SUPPORT LINE" and the first person you speak to who always says .. YOU FIRST AND LAST NAME PLEASE .. well yeah that hims .. TIER 1 ... as i am tier 2 and the engineers are tier 3.

Basically spanky is to busy fielding your BS tech support questions to banter on this board. Where as im nice with my geeky ass skills and can still talk shit on this board and keep up with my work. :pint:

Maybe I read it wrong but you said gotMilk couldn't have a normal conversation without swearing at people. So what did you do, you swore at him in your reply, proving that you also can't have a normal conversation without swearing at people. So stupid.....

The guy shows no respect to anyone, he doesn't deserve to get any as well. I simply gave him the treatment he deserved. Show me any other of my posts where i would curse, humiliate and offend anyone except for this particular case.

I love how all of you thought that Tier 1 was a high level executive job. Hey umm hate to make you all look like assholes, but tier 1 means that he responds to phone calls on a help desk. So if any of you fools ever call " THE TECH SUPPORT LINE" and the first person you speak to who always says .. YOU FIRST AND LAST NAME PLEASE .. well yeah that hims .. TIER 1 ... as i am tier 2 and the engineers are tier 3.

Basically spanky is to busy fielding your BS tech support questions to banter on this board. Where as im nice with my geeky ass skills and can still talk shit on this board and keep up with my work. :pint:

a computer geek who spent 10 years at SF...why am I not surprised...so typical

thanks for clarifying..

if thats the case - then why would this retard seemingly brag about it?

some people are just so stupid.. :rolleyes:

thanks for clarifying..

if thats the case - then why would this retard seemingly brag about it?

some people are just so stupid.. :rolleyes:

no braging about it, he was just sayin that his job takes up to much of his time. I have to be honest, everyone who ever wants a career out of technology usually starts there. IT SUCKS! you think phone sex girls are on the phone alot, no these people have head set almost literally strapped to your head ... fielding all sort of stupid questions... i did it, and i pray i never have to go back .. OH GOOD GOD HELP ME IF I HAVE TO GO BACK TO BEING A COMPU~PHONE~WHORE

please do tech support a favor, reboot your machine before calling if you dont need to save any of your data. It would save eveyrone alot of misery!

and as for spankys way of judging a good set is cock. what might make you jump wont make me. I was at tiesto, i was up close, felt that energy, felt that vibe. I think you can find that at a salsa bar when a good spanish DJ gets the crowd going, all depends on where you are and who is there. Of course everyone came out pumped for a good set ... so some of yall are just screaming DOPE DOPE DOPE cause yall have been brain washed in to believing it. his set gets a 7 outta 10.

The guy shows no respect to anyone, he doesn't deserve to get any as well. I simply gave him the treatment he deserved. Show me any other of my posts where i would curse, humiliate and offend anyone except for this particular case.

Not going to waste my time searching out your posts, as you only have like 50 or so to prove my point. Just point out that you shouldn't throw stones in your glass house (ie, telling someone off for swearing by swearing at them). If you're going to try yelling at people for doing something at least don't do it yourself. So stupid.....