Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am soo frustrated :(

I'm really gettin frustrated now. My 18th birthday is the 7th and I really wanted to do sumtin off the hook. Like I def got enough people to do anything. I got a good amount of people from all areas too. The only thing I can do to bring everyone together is a club. I can't rent a party bus because I have too many people. I need a club to go to that is convienent and also able to get all my people in. I know I'm turning 18 but some of my firneds dont turn 18 yet. I even kno some people who's birthday is liek the 13th. I don't know what to do. ANYONE , please just pour out what you think, any plans like anything. Just reply , even if its small and simple. Anyone ....

OR if ur friends are 15 or older but not yet 18 tell them to get someone else's id who is 18+ and they're set. the picture in the id they have doesnt even have to look like the person who's using it .. bouncers rarely give a fuck. all ur friends have to do is act confident and not freak out at the door.

the only place they might have problems gettin in is crobar. crobar bouncers usually check the ids better

u should try this....thats what i did until i turned 18... worked every time

OR if ur friends are 15 or older but not yet 18 tell them to get someone else's id who is 18+ and they're set. the picture in the id they have doesnt even have to look like the person who's using it .. bouncers rarely give a fuck. all ur friends have to do is act confident and not freak out at the door.

the only place they might have problems gettin in is crobar. crobar bouncers usually check the ids better

u should try this....thats what i did until i turned 18... worked every time

this doesnt work anymore...................

I really want to throw a party at avalon, because everyone saids that shit is hot for a 18 party. I mean I guess I really want everyone to get into avalon cept it's an upscale cluba nd everything. I mean if anyone of you guys got hookups and shit. Let me know asap. I mean asap. Everyone is 17+ No younger. I dont want no id crap, Thats whack, i dont wanan see liek lil 14 yr olds running around when Im turning into a pre adult. Email me DaMaN3787@aol.com, if you relaly got great plans. Holla please asap. Thanks

haha remember that girl on my super sweet 16 who threw that huge party in a club? If you have enough money, you could probably rent out any club....lolol or if not, your best bet would probably be to just have a huge party at your house :)....I hope it turns out well!

I'm done searching. my friends are assholes because some people not going because some others are not goin. Im jsut mad stressed now and really killin me. I dont even wanna show to the public on my bday. That's how I feel. Dead ass, its too hard to please everyone.