Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of music does Boris play ???

Im an old school Tunnel liquid king. 2 questions....

1.what kind of music will boris play at crobar this saturday ???

2. what kind of crowd ?

im looking for some hardhouse, as the newer trance stuff that everyone says is good, puts me to sleep.

Boris isn't too popular on this board, so you'll probably get many negative responses. He plays lots of hard tribal stuff and has a similar style to JP if you're familiar w/ him. A lot of the stuff he plays sounds the same, so you might think you're hearing the same track for an hour.

How about bad boy bill ??? last time i saw him was the rave scene in 98. his live sets were unreal....tons of energy. does he play the same upbeat house or has he changed ???

Although I've never heard BBB spin, I've heard lots of good things about him.

yeah i guess JP was cool for afterhours coming from the Tunnel but you really had to be kaydup and rolling to the moon to enjoy the sound. (1 continuous 6hr song) so is the crowd the same thing as SF ???

Crobar usually brings in a very trendy, beautiful crowd, but since Boris is spinning i would *think* it would be very similar to SF. The last time I heard Boris was at an Asseteria party last year and the crowd was identical to what u'd find at SF.

Crobar usually brings in a very trendy, beautiful crowd, but since Boris is spinning i would *think* it would be very similar to SF. The last time I heard Boris was at an Asseteria party last year and the crowd was identical to what u'd find at SF.

Which basically means... :vomit2: